Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how acceptable face paint is? I know it says no masks so I was curious if facepaint would be a big deal or not. My hubby does not like dressing up but he said I could paint his face. :)

There is not a no mask rule.

No face paint rule either; in fact I think they have face painting stations in the park during the party.

Does anyone know how soon you need to line up at the stage for the Villains Mix & Mingle to get a good seat? I know we need to be on the left to meet Maleficent, just didn't know how soon we need to stake out our spot? Thanks!

There is no "no mask" rule. :goodvibes The only rule with regards to your face/head is that nothing block your vision in any way. Face paint is just fine, as are masks that you can fully see out of. Have fun!

Thanks! I must have read something wrong somewhere. :/

Does anyone know how soon you need to line up at the stage for the Villains Mix & Mingle to get a good seat? I know we need to be on the left to meet Maleficent, just didn't know how soon we need to stake out our spot? Thanks!

There are no seats everyone just kind of stands in front of the castle. Maleficent is on the far left hand side after the show.

We lined up at 530. When we got out the first parade was already in progress elsewhere (and approaching main street). The line was pretty long still and it didn't really shorten during the parade.

Oh yeah, I'm not going to listen to that tidbit of info. I'm going to the party on Halloween day/night. I'm going to rearrange our plans so we can use our MNSSHP ticket pretty much right at 4pm so we can get in line.
I'm not a Jack or Sally fan, but my little sister is (not so little, almost 17!) and due to financial/family difficulties, her and my parents cannot make the trip. So, we're going to go and get pics for her and really, to get the autograph card.
I'm hoping that we can be near the front so we can enjoy the party :)

I vote option #4! The purple mickey head/black background + green french tip :upsidedow

Thanks to you both for your replies. Wow, lined up at 5:30pm and the parade was already on it's way when you were done! :scared1: Yikes! May have to rethink Jack & Sally.... I'd really like to get a picture with them but might not be worth the party "time" to do it. Do you happen to know how long the 7 Dwarfs line has been during the party? If we lined up for Jack and Sally early we would have to squeeze them in during the party.

On our party day we have an 8:05 breakfast at crystal palace. I planned that afterwards we would see new FL attractions and do SM and BL, then return to hotel at 12 or 1 at the latest until 5. Arrive at MNSSHP around 6PM. Does this seem crazy to people? Initially it seemed reasonable but as it approaches I second guess that this as too much. DD7 and DS9 are early risers so morning is no problem and it seemed a 4 hour break would be enough to get downtime and read to return in costume.

Now I am not so sure... :confused3

Any thoughts are welcome.

Sydnerella's Mama

On our party day we have an 8:05 breakfast at crystal palace. I planned that afterwards we would see new FL attractions and do SM and BL, then return to hotel at 12 or 1 at the latest until 5. Arrive at MNSSHP around 6PM. Does this seem crazy to people? Initially it seemed reasonable but as it approaches I second guess that this as too much. DD7 and DS9 are early risers so morning is no problem and it seemed a 4 hour break would be enough to get downtime and read to return in costume.

Now I am not so sure... :confused3

Any thoughts are welcome.

Sydnerella's Mama

We are doing something similar, hitting MK in the am for a slow and easy morning until like 11 (arrive @ 8:30, EMH morning), 3-4 hour break back at the resort, have BBB/PL reservations at 3:30 so we have to get in before the party anyway. For us this was worth another park day (6th day, so about $10 pp more). DD5 and DS7. I'd just say take it easy, then it will just feel like more of a full park day with a decent break in the middle.:thumbsup2

Does anyone who has recently been remember if the Villains have PP people with them after the Mix & Mingle?
TIA!!

Is space mountain closed during the party?

Not normally. However, Space has had several very short refurb periods this month. If your party is within one of those refurbs, it will likely be closed.

Does anyone who has recently been remember if the Villains have PP people with them after the Mix & Mingle?
TIA!!

There are typically PP photographers at the VM&M.

We can't wait to go to the MNSSHP. This will be our first party!!! We plan on going to Downtown Disney during the day, then rest before the party.

Has anyone done the Prince/Princess M&G since Fairytale Hall opened? I'm just curious about the logistics of how it's going to work so I can finalize my touring plan for the party.

We lined up at 530. When we got out the first parade was already in progress elsewhere (and approaching main street). The line was pretty long still and it didn't really shorten during the parade.

:scared1: UGH- which night was that? Jack and Sally are the characters I want to see most and DD and even DH really want to see them too, but not if it involves a 3 hour line. I'd be willing to go park it at 5:30, if I was looking at a 2 hour wait and being done by 7:30, but 3 hours is just too much!

We can't wait to go to the MNSSHP. This will be our first party!!! We plan on going to Downtown Disney during the day, then rest before the party.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. This will also be my first MNSSHP too.

I'm sure this has been discussed before so I apologize, but what happens if there are thunderstorms? They're calling for some tomorrow night. Womp womp.

Hi all

We'll be in Orlando area for Halloween. What night would be better for Not-so-scary celebrating? October 31 or November 1. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter