Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been to a Dance Party. How do you get pics with characters? Just dance near them, pose, and hope for the best? Haha! Sounds challenging!

Debating adding a second party to our trip, is that crazy? DS (5) and I will be alone for the second week of the trip, and since I'm pregnant it limits what we can for exciting rides. He loves the party, and since its just the two of us with the AP discount, it would be $118. I'd like to wait until we do the first party and then decide, but the additional night would be Sunday Oct 6, which I'm worried will sell out due to the ToT race. Any ideas if that will sell out before Sunday?

We have been to the party before, but we opted not to get candy those years. This year will be different and we would love to get some treats. In the past, we've noticed many of the same bags, but didn't pay much attention. Does Disney provide trick or treat bags, or should we bring our own?

We have been to the party before, but we opted not to get candy those years. This year will be different and we would love to get some treats. In the past, we've noticed many of the same bags, but didn't pay much attention. Does Disney provide trick or treat bags, or should we bring our own?
Yes they give you small bags

They provide bags, but some find them too small and bring larger bags or backpacks to dump candy it. I've always found them big enough.

Thanks for the bag info. I am sure they'll be big enough for me too :goodvibes

Is Columbia Harbour House open until 9pm on some party nights even though it isn't listed on the party map? We are going on Oct 11 and the WDW website has it open until 9pm that night.

We leave for WDW in 33 days and I'm the most excited about MNSSHP! It'll be my first Halloween there and my daughter's first trip to WDW at all! Can't wait!!!!

Is Columbia Harbour House open until 9pm on some party nights even though it isn't listed on the party map? We are going on Oct 11 and the WDW website has it open until 9pm that night.

I asked the same question awhile ago lol. Someone said it's only open until 5pm I think.

It is only open until 5 pm on party days :sad: I made the mistake of thinking it would be open at 6 pm the first time we went to MNSSHP and we were bummed. We ended up at the ONE bay that was open in that irritating restaurant with cruddy food - well, I know some folks like it, but I don't. So now we eat at a quick service spot at one of the monorail resorts and then head over to MK :thumbsup2

It is only open until 5 pm on party days :sad: I made the mistake of thinking it would be open at 6 pm the first time we went to MNSSHP and we were bummed. We ended up at the ONE bay that was open in that irritating restaurant with cruddy food - well, I know some folks like it, but I don't. So now we eat at a quick service spot at one of the monorail resorts and then head over to MK :thumbsup2

Well that stinks!! I don't know what we'll do then. I don't want a burger or BBQ sandwich for dinner. :crazy2: Lunch--ok, dinner--no. We are going to BOG for lunch that day, so dinner wasn't going to be until 6pm or so.

Does anyone have an estimate on how early one should line up to see Jack and Sally? Is the line similar to the Dwarves or Princesses?

Does anyone have an estimate on how early one should line up to see Jack and Sally? Is the line similar to the Dwarves or Princesses?

The line is worse. I'd consider getting in line for them no later than 5:30p and possibly earlier.

The line is worse. I'd consider getting in line for them no later than 5:30p and possibly earlier.

Are you kidding me? Arg ... the things I do for my sister :rolleyes2

Is there an area clearly marked for the line? Is there info of WHERE they meet? I'm assuming they start greeting at 7pm, when the party officially starts, right?

Anyone on DIS going to Sept 24 party this Tuesday? Sorry to beat a dead horse but forecast is for 50mm rain. That's heavy enough for flooding.

Honestly would you drag your kids through a sopping wet flooded WDW in costume trying to see characters and trick or treat? With THAT heavy of rain are you sure parades etc wouldn't be cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter