Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know about how long the Pooh's gang line is early on in the evening...anytime before the 1st parade? :)

Also does anyone know if the pooh gang or Minnie/Mickey dress up in there Halloween clothes during regular park hours around Halloween?

and finally I know I heard the terrace is open to view the fireworks..I was wondering does anyone know how full it is..we're looking at not being able to get up there till around 9:15 possibly..would it already be packed? :confused3

Thanks!:cloud9:

DISzy, can you tell us about those mistakes.

What other mistakes have people thought they made during the party?

There are several things I will do differently next year. I would not do another park in the morning, I would call it a rest day and then hit MK right at 4. The crowds are so low on party days that you an get all the rides done before the party starts at 7. We got so caught up in trick or treating and rides that we missed seeing the rare characters that we wanted to see. Next year I will plan on meeting characters during the first parade. Also, I did not print out te list of which characters were where from Kenny the Pirate and the party map doesn't specify.

Thank you so much!! That link is awesome!

I'm just not sure about lining up for Jack and Sally during first parade...sounds like people reporting back think that'd be a mistake?? You'd miss fireworks. Anyone who has been to the 2013 parties want to comment on that plan? I was going to follow Josh's suggest plan but thinking it might be a mistake.

Okay, so I wanna do Maleficent nails. I basically have a few hours to kill between my interview and going to the Halloween party and thought that it could be fun to do my nails during that time to have Maleficent themed nails.

1236992_10200660686987160_1583751830_n.jpg

Which do you think looks better (ignore the crappy quality of the nailpolish, it'll be better for the party).

1) Black polish with green and purple mickey heads
2) Thick black and green stripe with purple tips
3) mostly green with purple and black tips.

Thanks!

Okay, so I wanna do Maleficent nails. I basically have a few hours to kill between my interview and going to the Halloween party and thought that it could be fun to do my nails during that time to have Maleficent themed nails.

Which do you think looks better (ignore the crappy quality of the nailpolish, it'll be better for the party).

1) Black polish with green and purple mickey heads
2) Thick black and green stripe with purple tips
3) mostly green with purple and black tips.

Thanks!

I love you nails!!!:banana:

I'm just not sure about lining up for Jack and Sally during first parade...sounds like people reporting back think that'd be a mistake?? You'd miss fireworks. Anyone who has been to the 2013 parties want to comment on that plan? I was going to follow Josh's suggest plan but thinking it might be a mistake.

We lined up at 530. When we got out the first parade was already in progress elsewhere (and approaching main street). The line was pretty long still and it didn't really shorten during the parade.

Oh yeah, I'm not going to listen to that tidbit of info. I'm going to the party on Halloween day/night. I'm going to rearrange our plans so we can use our MNSSHP ticket pretty much right at 4pm so we can get in line.
I'm not a Jack or Sally fan, but my little sister is (not so little, almost 17!) and due to financial/family difficulties, her and my parents cannot make the trip. So, we're going to go and get pics for her and really, to get the autograph card.
I'm hoping that we can be near the front so we can enjoy the party :)

Which do you think looks better
Thanks!

I vote option #4! The purple mickey head/black background + green french tip :upsidedow

Does anyone know how acceptable face paint is? I know it says no masks so I was curious if facepaint would be a big deal or not. My hubby does not like dressing up but he said I could paint his face. :)

Does anyone know how acceptable face paint is? I know it says no masks so I was curious if facepaint would be a big deal or not. My hubby does not like dressing up but he said I could paint his face. :)

There is no "no mask" rule. :goodvibes The only rule with regards to your face/head is that nothing block your vision in any way. Face paint is just fine, as are masks that you can fully see out of. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!