BL 7.1 Green Team!!!

Happy anniversary, TammyNC and Jimmy! :love:

Kim, I am glad that your grandfather is doing better and way to take care of yourself and get right back on track! :thumbsup2

ohMom, I will be thinking of you as you start your Making the Cut challenge. :cheer2:

Today was my first day of the Shred with weights. The good news is that my arms are hurting so much I don't even notice my sore abs today! :rotfl: I think it will be another week of level 1 for me. It sure feels nice to have that exercise out of the way by 6 a.m.!

Have a great day Greenies!

Happy anniversary, TammyNC and Jimmy! :love:

Kim, I am glad that your grandfather is doing better and way to take care of yourself and get right back on track! :thumbsup2

ohMom, I will be thinking of you as you start your Making the Cut challenge. :cheer2:

Today was my first day of the Shred with weights. The good news is that my arms are hurting so much I don't even notice my sore abs today! :rotfl: I think it will be another week of level 1 for me. It sure feels nice to have that exercise out of the way by 6 a.m.!

Have a great day Greenies!

Thanks!! It sure doesn't feel like 19 years, I just don't know where the years have gone.

Done with exercise by 6am, I'm impressed!! :worship:

good morning fellow greenies.

Happy Anniversary Tammy.:bride:

Kim, glad to hear your grandfather is doing better.:hug:

I will be seeing you over on the Between the BL thread for the summer months:thumbsup2

tammy--spinning yesterday was a good workout-- i'm trying to stick with it Mon/Wed while on the Making the Cut--

first workout done -- ohmygosh and holy schmoly!! it was TOUGH! my workout partner who has done the full 30 days before, assured me that it does get easier. i had some moments of my heart pumping fast, for sure. the workouts are 5 circuits , jillian suggests doing them twice if time allows, we did 3 of the circuits twice. i was whipped! my lower back muscles are sore from rowing to her Wii game yesterday. i just keep thinking of the BL contestants -- assuming she does similar styled workouts no wonder they are drenched and pooped!!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the weightkeeper speaks! I'm sorry this is a week late, it's been crazy! Here are the results from two weeks ago (the results from the most recent weigh in will be posted later tonight).

.......................................Green Team.....Purple Team
# participants.....................20.................14
# removed.........................0...................0
avg. starting weight............203.................221
# gained............................5...................2
# lost...............................9..................7
# not weighing in................2....................3
avg. lost...........................0.08%.............0.25%

Let's congratulate the Purple Team this week for the highest average percentage of weight loss. Now to recognize the individuals on the Green team:

maherae 0.415800416%
Mikamah 0.601805416%
TammyNC 0.940438871%
MickeyMagic 1.033057851%

and the Biggest Loser for the GreenTeam is:
Melanie C with 2.427745665%

Now the individuals from both teams:

sixbits 0.97799511%
MickeyMagic 1.033057851%
WorfieDoodles 1.602262017%
pjilla 2.387267905%

And the Biggest Loser for both teams is:
Melanie C with 2.427745665%

There has been some confusion on the final date. This past weigh in (which has yet to be posted) is the final weigh in. Because I am a week behind and because many people have not weighed in yet I feel that it is only fair to give people until Friday to send me their final weigh ins and the results will be announced Sunday (I'm out of town until then.) I want to apologize for slacking these past few weeks. Thank you for being so patient with me!

After the final results are announced I will be opening a group thread for anybody who wants to continue to encourage each other and to share their successes/struggles before the next BL Challenge!

tammy--spinning yesterday was a good workout-- i'm trying to stick with it Mon/Wed while on the Making the Cut--

first workout done -- ohmygosh and holy schmoly!! it was TOUGH! my workout partner who has done the full 30 days before, assured me that it does get easier. i had some moments of my heart pumping fast, for sure. the workouts are 5 circuits , jillian suggests doing them twice if time allows, we did 3 of the circuits twice. i was whipped! my lower back muscles are sore from rowing to her Wii game yesterday. i just keep thinking of the BL contestants -- assuming she does similar styled workouts no wonder they are drenched and pooped!!

Sounds like a great workout day!!!

Congrat's to all the BL's from the most recent WI numbers!!!

Just a quick hello, and a big congratulations to Melanie!! Your hard work is paying off.

Happy Anniversary Tammy. Hope you had a nice, quiet dinner alone with your hubby. I'm sure you don't get to do that very often.

I've been going out for a 30 min bike ride the past couple mornings when my son gets on the bus, and it's been so great. I used ride all the time before I had my son, and now that he can ride a two wheeler, I hope to be out more.

Have a great day everyone!!

Just a quick hello, and a big congratulations to Melanie!! Your hard work is paying off.

Happy Anniversary Tammy. Hope you had a nice, quiet dinner alone with your hubby. I'm sure you don't get to do that very often.

I've been going out for a 30 min bike ride the past couple mornings when my son gets on the bus, and it's been so great. I used ride all the time before I had my son, and now that he can ride a two wheeler, I hope to be out more.

Have a great day everyone!!

Thanks, yes we had a nice dinner out with just the two of us. The kids made plans with the grandparents so that we could go out. You are right, it doesn't happen often but I do enjoy it when it does!!

Congratulations MelanieC and the Green Team for another great WI!

Nice job on the morning bike rides, Kathy! Fun with your son and early morning exercise, too. :thumbsup2

And a big thank you to Jessi for being weightkeeper this go round. :flower3:

Have a great day, Greenies!

Wow - I can't believe I finally got a top BL placement (even though I was coming off a gain the week prior). Things are going good this week, although It feels like it's just staying the same this week. I'm hoping for a good woosh tomorrow or Friday! The numbers better get moving so I can catch up with my goal for this month. Come on scale, work with me :)

I'm still here, just busy around the house (outside at least). I think I lost a total of 9 lbs for the challenge. I still have a plan to lose about ~10 more by the end of May. That was my goal when I joined in.

Because of my ankle setback I haven't walked much the past 2 weeks. I was also gearing up to start running ... but that hasn't happened, yet. I just started walking (4+ miles) again. I still walk to my car, my desk, in the house, etc. :yay: I'm doing one day on and two off right now to get back in the swing.

Looks like the 1/2 Marathon in January is closed. That was also a goal when I started. Who knows what will happen down the road.

Anybody know how to remove this Biggest Loser thing below???? I'm somewhat challenged with the task.

All-in-all I've lost ~34 lbs since the beginning of February and as I mentioned ~9 lbs for the challenge. I want more but that's up to me to accomplish. I've started some weightlifting since and that has helped keep me going.

I'll still be around.

You all (or ya'll) Be well !!

Bill

After the final results are announced I will be opening a group thread for anybody who wants to continue to encourage each other and to share their successes/struggles before the next BL Challenge!

i say a hardy :thanks: for everything and every minute you have given to this challenge! no apologies....we all understand when RL gets in the way of 'board time' :goodvibes

Wow - I can't believe I finally got a top BL placement

'nuff said...no justification needed...you got it! CONGRATS!!!

All-in-all I've lost ~34 lbs since the beginning of February and as I mentioned ~9 lbs for the challenge. I want more but that's up to me to accomplish. I've started some weightlifting since and that has helped keep me going.
Bill

:rockband: Rock on! 34 lbs gone is fantastic!!

I lost 1lb this week - I'll take it :)

Keep on trucking - see you on the new thread for the start of a new challenge :)

There has been some confusion on the final date. This past weigh in (which has yet to be posted) is the final weigh in. Because I am a week behind and because many people have not weighed in yet I feel that it is only fair to give people until Friday to send me their final weigh ins and the results will be announced Sunday (I'm out of town until then.) I want to apologize for slacking these past few weeks. Thank you for being so patient with me!

So does this mean a week of results is skipped? The one week I lost a lot finally? HAHAHA That's okay. I just need the weigh in to keep me motivated- I don't have to place in the results to do that. :)

No apologies necessary though- we appreciate all the work you've done for this challenge and the weighins and results and all that. I'm sure that's a lot of work!!!!

How's everyone doing?
I had a good week and then this week was the pits. I don't know why- I haven't changed anything EXCEPT getting even more exercise with tons of walking all day (like at scarborough fair, six flags, water park, etc.) so I'm just going to assume not losing weight is because I'm building muscle- except I hope it's NOT in my big huge calves. LOL They are plenty big enough already thanks. LOL I can't really expect to lose a lot each week anyway and I can't complain- I've lost exactly 50lbs since Jan 5th and that's nothing to knock when you're only 5'2! Still a ways to go... but so much accomplished already that I'm okay if the rest comes off much slower. :)

I hope everyone is doing great and I hope I can find the new thread to keep me motivated!!

So does this mean a week of results is skipped? The one week I lost a lot finally? HAHAHA That's okay. I just need the weigh in to keep me motivated- I don't have to place in the results to do that. :)

No apologies necessary though- we appreciate all the work you've done for this challenge and the weighins and results and all that. I'm sure that's a lot of work!!!!

How's everyone doing?
I had a good week and then this week was the pits. I don't know why- I haven't changed anything EXCEPT getting even more exercise with tons of walking all day (like at scarborough fair, six flags, water park, etc.) so I'm just going to assume not losing weight is because I'm building muscle- except I hope it's NOT in my big huge calves. LOL They are plenty big enough already thanks. LOL I can't really expect to lose a lot each week anyway and I can't complain- I've lost exactly 50lbs since Jan 5th and that's nothing to knock when you're only 5'2! Still a ways to go... but so much accomplished already that I'm okay if the rest comes off much slower. :)

I hope everyone is doing great and I hope I can find the new thread to keep me motivated!!

The way I read it was she was going to post the last week results today but I could be wrong.

Good for you on having such a great loss since January. It can be frustrating when you think you've done so well in a week and the scale doesn't reflect that. It could be many reasons why, too much sodium, like you mentioned muscle building, not enough water, who knows...just stay on track and it will catch up. Our bodies are funny things with minds of their own.

Hope to see you over on the BL summer challenge!!

How's everyone doing?

WOWzer's - 50lbs since January is awesome. You are so inspirational. I'm 5'2" so I know what that is like. Keep up the great work. 50lbs -wow!!!!!! Keep it up :)

I've lost exactly 50lbs since Jan 5th and that's nothing to knock when you're only 5'2! Still a ways to go... but so much accomplished already that I'm okay if the rest comes off much slower. :)

Wow! Super job! 50 pounds is an wonderful accomplishment! Here is the link to the new thread. Be sure and PM your starting weight to LuvBaloo. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2177354

Hear ye, Hear ye! The weightkeeper speaks (finally, I know!)

Here are the final results. Please remember that I am human and mistakes are made. Hopefully I have not made any, but if you feel you should be on the list and were not, please PM me.

Due to a lack of reporting in the last week, the final results will not be broken up by team. Here are the final percentages, based on starting weight and the last week's weigh in. The color of the font will indicate which team they were on. (So, purple font is purple team, green font is green team).

PLEASE REMEMBER, THESE ARE FROM THE START OF THE 7.1 CHALLENGE WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM BL 7. SEVERAL PEOPLE SENT ME THEIR STARTING WEIGHTS FROM BL 7, THAT WEIGHT WAS NOT THE STARTING WEIGHT I USED AS THAT WAS A SEPARATE CHALLENGE.

The 3% club:
FaithTrustnPixieDust 3.015075%
pjilla 3.85106%
corinnak 3.958091

4 and 5% Club:
DisneyFam5 4.485488%
maherae 5.168776%
BilltM 5.30303

7 and 8% Club:
LuvBaloo 7.569721
SpaceMtnFan 8.653846

AND... DRUMROLL PLEASE... THE BIGGEST LOSER FOR BL 7.1 IS...
BibbidBobbidyBoo 10.54852

Please congratulate all the losers! If your name is not on this list, that's okay! Give yourself a pat on the back for making it to the end! I encourage you to head over to the Between the BL challenges thread. Remember, LuvBaloo is your weightkeeper for that challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter