• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I must have missed something - why is Pink hair so made at that guy (sorry, I haven't paid enough attention to learn all the names yet). And why would the fact that it is her daughter's birthday influence his actions?

During his speech, Brett said that Rockstar came to him and told him she was going to flip on her alliance and vote to keep Brett instead of Winston, making the vote 6-5.

So after it happened, it appeared that that might have happened. And Rockstar is going on the rampage trying to clear her name. Bringing her daughter's birthday into it is stupid. But people do that when they feel like they need to clear their name (they swear on their family, etc.). I cringe whenever I hear people do that.

Last edited:
I fear that Sam may have made a mistake in not using her power. She is in no danger of being nominated. Her friends are also the strongest players in the house so good chance one of them wins HOH. Her power could very well be used to save someone (like Caitlyn or Scottie) that she doesn't want saved.

During his speech, Brett said that Rockstar came to him and told him she was going to flip on her alliance and vote to keep Brett instead of Winston, making the vote 6-5.

So after it happened, it appeared that that might have happened. And Rockstar is going on the rampage trying to clear her name. Bringing her daughter's birthday into it is stupid. But people do that when they feel like they need to clear they name (they swear on their family, etc.). I cringe whenever I hear people do that.

Thank you, I guess I didn't miss as much as I thought.

note to self - with this show it is important to watch not just listen and multitask.

Thank you, I guess I didn't miss as much as I thought.

note to self - with this show it is important to watch not just listen and multitask.

I was coming on here to ask the same question. I'm tired of the Brett show. He needs to go. His ego is so over inflated it's ridiculous.

I didn't like Rock Star in the beginning but now I am starting to. I am kind of hoping she gets HoH to retaliate and get Brett out.

Sam won HoH. Who do you think she will put up?

Well unless there is something I'm missing, she'll have to put up people from her own alliance, and then just have them automatically come back in right?

This is why it was a big mistake not to use the power to save Winston. Now her power is essentially worthless.

I am watching this weeks episodes so some thoughts as I go..

Wow, JP or JC is still annoying and is dumb. I don’t think he has any mental issues that would impede learning..I just think he’s a dummy.

I have gone from not liking Scotty to TOTALLY liking him. Good for him for standing up to the bros.

Speaking of the bros; have they ever watched the show? Everyone knows couples are early targets.

I didn’t feel either way about Winston but now I actively dislike him. Things don’t go his way so he goes to threatening violence and name calling? I hope he’s evicted. I think Brett is getting a bad name by being attached to him.

Oh, wait, forget what I said about Brett. Making fun of Kaitlyn during his veto speech soured me on him.

I don’t mind bare chested men, but seeing them shirtless for some reason really turns me off. Maybe it’s becauae I know they are crappy people.

On to the live show...

Glad to see Winston gone. He needs to remember it’s just a game. He’s giving me Cody vibes from last year.

Good to see Sam didn’t save him.

Awesome I hope it is RS. Really 9/11 was an inside job. I would use initials But pretty sure I get banned.

Rockstar thinks 9/11 was an inside job? Did she say that on the show? I try not to look at my phone while I’m watching but, you know..

Kaitlyn is a joke for trying to convince people that she had a vision of the bros trying to throw her under the boss to Scottie. Brett was definitely teasing her but I didn't find it that mean spirited to be honest. Thought it was pretty funny.

So glad Winston is gone. It could have only been better if Brett could have gone too :rotfl: So over the bromance, egotistical, shirtless meatheads.

Really liking Scottie too!

WOW.....wonder what Sam will do this week and I am curious what is involved with her power. Julie keeps saying the power gives someone a "chance" to come back in the game. Will there be some competition?

So glad Winston is gone. It could have only been better if Brett could have gone too :rotfl: So over the bromance, egotistical, shirtless meatheads.

Really liking Scottie too!

WOW.....wonder what Sam will do this week and I am curious what is involved with her power. Julie keeps saying the power gives someone a "chance" to come back in the game. Will there be some competition?

I read on another site, its a game you have to play and win to come back in.
So she has a lot to think about as far as putting someone up, it should be an interesting week.

When ugly sourpuss, sore loser Winston said to Julie, " I'm hoping you're going to tell me there's a battle back", she stayed mum.
I'm guessing theres not, since she told him who voted him out.

I must have missed something - why is Pink hair so made at that guy (sorry, I haven't paid enough attention to learn all the names yet). And why would the fact that it is her daughter's birthday influence his actions?

Brett said at the live eviction that Rockstar came to him and told him she was going to flip her vote and vote Winston out, which is a lie. He did it at the live eviction because no one can interrupt his speech so he knew she couldn't defend herself. So she was so upset that he lied about her on live television and on her daughter's birthday to boot.

Not sure who Sam will put up but she apparently said that no one was to go in her HoH room without her permission and no one would be able to sleep in there. I think the power has gone to her head already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter