BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I couldn't believe when Swaggy threw out his shirts. I mean, really. Does he really think that we all swoon over him?

Kaitlyn is soon going to take over as the new waaaahmber. Does anyone else remember her? She left the house to be on a game show..can’t remember which one (maybe millionaire)?

Kaitlyn is soon going to take over as the new waaaahmber. Does anyone else remember her? She left the house to be on a game show..can’t remember which one (maybe millionaire)?

Omg, she was horrible, she could turn them on like a faucet.
You're spot on with the connection.

I think waahmber's daughter committed suicide earlier this year.

I couldn't agree with you more. I loved it when someone gave her that name. It seemed like everytime she was on camera she cried.

Rachel, Tyler, Rockstar playing veto

***Winston had some sort of meltdown last night, trying to see why........

I know Brett is an online security guy but I don’t remember any thing else about him. I don’t remember his intro video..Angela’s either.

I predict Tyler is going to win. I really
like him.

Whew!! Finally caught up on all the episodes so that I could drop in and get caught up on the DIS thread :chat:

Some thoughts....(hope this isn't so long and please forgive my misspelled names))

Swaggy C - I kinda like him. Yes, he is cocky but I enjoy watching him. The constant talking to himself is both interesting and kinda concerning. He thinks he is smart but he obviously can't read others given his talks with Tyler about gameplay...

Bayleigh - Agreed, she will no longer be working for that airline given her public disdain for her job and customers.

JC - I became annoyed with him on the introduction clip. :crazy2:

Kaitlyn - I too think she looks like Nicole Richie :laughing: UGH...she has got to go. She reminds me of a snowflake who has been told her whole life how wonderful she is and has an inflated sense of self and ability. Puh-leeze…. take your crystals and oils back to the sandbox and stop attempting to life-coach anyone until you, yourself has HAD a life and a dose of hard reality. Am I the only one who thinks the scene after her nomination of Swaggy where she was crying on the bed with 3 guys surrounding her looked like 3 people comforting and petting a wounded dog? Get over yourself....

Sam - I really like her but after reading about her outbursts I am wondering if her edits are grooming the audience. On the flip-side....her punishment of the robot could be a blessing outside the show. Her voice sounded so cute through the microphone. I could see her voicing a cartoon character as the sweet, southern girl. Could be a career opportunity.

Tyler - Not a fan. He seems pretty dumb but is quite smart so far in game play. I believe he has played too hard too fast though and his manipulation of Kaitlyn is going to quickly show his game once Faysel or Rock Star figures it out. It will end up exposing the alliance of 6.

Faysal - I like him so far. I do wish he would distance himself from Kaitlyn though.

Rock Star - Undecided on her. I can deal with her loud clothes except the glasses..please lose those AND...girlfriend needs some "support" upstairs. Come-on, this is national tv and that is just gross.

Scottie - Undecided but I think I am warming up to him. He is unpredictable and I think he is pretending to be more innocent than he really is to seem less threatening and sympathetic.

Vegas Girl - Too polished. Not genuine.

Kaycee - Meh. No real personality.

Steve - Yeah, he had law enforcement written all over him. He isolated himself constantly smoking outside. Didn't really try to make a wider net of friendships.

The meatheads and Angela and Haleigh - Not enough airtime but not impressed so far.

Whew!! Finally caught up on all the episodes so that I could drop in and get caught up on the DIS thread :chat:

Some thoughts....(hope this isn't so long and please forgive my misspelled names))

Swaggy C - I kinda like him. Yes, he is cocky but I enjoy watching him. The constant talking to himself is both interesting and kinda concerning. He thinks he is smart but he obviously can't read others given his talks with Tyler about gameplay...

Bayleigh - Agreed, she will no longer be working for that airline given her public disdain for her job and customers.

JC - I became annoyed with him on the introduction clip. :crazy2:

Kaitlyn - I too think she looks like Nicole Richie :laughing: UGH...she has got to go. She reminds me of a snowflake who has been told her whole life how wonderful she is and has an inflated sense of self and ability. Puh-leeze…. take your crystals and oils back to the sandbox and stop attempting to life-coach anyone until you, yourself has HAD a life and a dose of hard reality. Am I the only one who thinks the scene after her nomination of Swaggy where she was crying on the bed with 3 guys surrounding her looked like 3 people comforting and petting a wounded dog? Get over yourself....

Sam - I really like her but after reading about her outbursts I am wondering if her edits are grooming the audience. On the flip-side....her punishment of the robot could be a blessing outside the show. Her voice sounded so cute through the microphone. I could see her voicing a cartoon character as the sweet, southern girl. Could be a career opportunity.

Tyler - Not a fan. He seems pretty dumb but is quite smart so far in game play. I believe he has played too hard too fast though and his manipulation of Kaitlyn is going to quickly show his game once Faysel or Rock Star figures it out. It will end up exposing the alliance of 6.

Faysal - I like him so far. I do wish he would distance himself from Kaitlyn though.

Rock Star - Undecided on her. I can deal with her loud clothes except the glasses..please lose those AND...girlfriend needs some "support" upstairs. Come-on, this is national tv and that is just gross.

Scottie - Undecided but I think I am warming up to him. He is unpredictable and I think he is pretending to be more innocent than he really is to seem less threatening and sympathetic.

Vegas Girl - Too polished. Not genuine.

Kaycee - Meh. No real personality.

Steve - Yeah, he had law enforcement written all over him. He isolated himself constantly smoking outside. Didn't really try to make a wider net of friendships.

The meatheads and Angela and Haleigh - Not enough airtime but not impressed so far.

I agree with all your thoughts, except I really like Tyler. I hope he goes far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter