BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I saw one rumor that there's a Three's Company theme but it was a link to a tweet that was a retweet sort of thing...LOL

Houseguest reveal is on Monday.

There are rumors floating around on twitter (Hamsterwatch) that there will be 16 newbies than 4 known houseguests. She's generally reliable and she said her sources are reliable. We'll see.

But premier is in two weeks!! :dogdance:

I love Paul but I wouldn’t like to see him back only because he’s already been on twice. We don’t need him turning into BB version of Survivors Russell.

I'm so upset to hear there will be returnees.

Last season was almost unwatchable. Really hoping that this is season 20, they step things up a notch.

Evel D thinks Ian Terry is one of the known houseguests. Apparently he hasn’t been on social media or returned texts since Saturday. Paul posted on Instagram on Wednesday. Frankie today. (Fingers crosses they don’t turn up)

There are (so far) 20 former houseguests attending a NYC premier party including: Josh, Kevin, Ramses, Shelly Moore, Porsche, Natalie, crazy James, Alex (season 9), Gina Marie, the guy who loves bacon, Monica from season 2, Donny, Dominique and a few more I can’t remember. Jess and Cody are attending an event in Dallas with mark, Elena, Paulie C, Corey, and Danielle Muphree. Rachel, Elissa, Janelle, Britney, victor and Nicole are on amazing race.

Still no clue who may actually be on the show though...LOL

I'm so upset to hear there will be returnees.

Last season was almost unwatchable. Really hoping that this is season 20, they step things up a notch.

I’m hoping, probably foolishly, that some of the new houseguests this year saw what happened last year and get the known houseguests out as soon as they can.

Evel D thinks Ian Terry is one of the known houseguests. Apparently he hasn’t been on social media or returned texts since Saturday. Paul posted on Instagram on Wednesday. Frankie today. (Fingers crosses they don’t turn up)

There are (so far) 20 former houseguests attending a NYC premier party including: Josh, Kevin, Ramses, Shelly Moore, Porsche, Natalie, crazy James, Alex (season 9), Gina Marie, the guy who loves bacon, Monica from season 2, Donny, Dominique and a few more I can’t remember. Jess and Cody are attending an event in Dallas with mark, Elena, Paulie C, Corey, and Danielle Muphree. Rachel, Elissa, Janelle, Britney, victor and Nicole are on amazing race.

Still no clue who may actually be on the show though...LOL

SO happy to hear Frankie is out of the running!!! I really don't think I could tolerate another season of him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!