BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

main-qimg-fac00803b30f1ebb681dca377c41f198-c

She was a lot like that 3rd pic. I was 19 weeks on my wedding day and had a right nice bump. But they'd have had to get busy immediately for it to be like 3rd pic...or twins??? Which I had in my 2nd pregnancy and was YUGE by 12 weeks. I don't know. Folks on other forum were all watching for a bump. Does seem too soon for much of one. And some ladies always have a pooch (I am one of those).

I felt they were trying to hide her belly. If you noticed she carried the key bag in front of her when she walked to the voting box. They also stuck her up in the corner. She wouldn't be really showing, but with a form fitting dress she was wearing, you might notice. I guess we will find out eventually. Maybe they are waiting for her to get through her first trimester before they go public with it, which is totally understandable.

I commend Jaycee for taking Tyler to F2 as it pitted the 2 top players against each other. That could very easily have tipped the scales in her favor. They were both deserving of the win.

I am watching the after show party with Ross and Marissa (it was taped last night) and I now think Bey is knocked up. During their interview they said some things were off limits and when they were asked if they wanted children they totally exchanged a knowing look. Plus, during Fessys interview, he was wearing a hat that said Daddy. When he was asked where he got it he said uuhhhhi found it.

Take that for what it’s worth, but I think the rumour is true.

Swaggy posted on Twitter that they will have an announcement tomorrow. I’m sure it’s that she’s pregnant but they want to see their families first.

Finally watched the show last night on DVR. Glad KC won. Tyler was also very worthy. They both had great game play but were very different types of gameplay.

I definitely think Bayleigh is preggers. I noticed when they were lined up and standing together while Julie was talking, Swaggy had his arm around her waist and a few times I noticed he had his hand actually rubbing her belly on her lower right.

So Swaggy dated Bay's parents all summer and then proposed to her........
Something definitely up, but maybe him saying they have an "announcement" is just his attention seeking behavior again.

Kaycee did deserve a the win, even though Tyler was my fav.
I was glas her mom was there, she said they have a complicated relationship, she was so thrilled to see her you could tell.

I really wanted Tyler to win but was also happy with Kaycee. I liked them both. I think Tyler could have had a upper hand if he answered the questions better.

Swaggy posted that Bayleigh miscarried in the jury house, so sad. I feel bad because they were asked in the backyard interviews if she was pregnant.

aww that’s too bad. My parents only knew each other for 11 days before they got engaged so I know it can work. Good luck to them.

Just got caught up on the finale.....that was sad, wanted Tyler to win!
I think he screwed himself by making the remark about his relationship with Angela before the voting.
She was not a nice person and her goodbye videos were brutal for the most part.
You could see the shocked expressions on the jurors' faces when he said that.
I think that is what did his game in.

Just got caught up on the finale.....that was sad, wanted Tyler to win!
I think he screwed himself by making the remark about his relationship with Angela before the voting.
She was not a nice person and her goodbye videos were brutal for the most part.
You could see the shocked expressions on the jurors' faces when he said that.
I think that is what did his game in.
And he said that he had to keep a deal with Sam just in case and had to pretend to be BFF with Scotty with hopes that the FOUTTE would then target Scotty. I think he lost Scotty then. He lost Sam when she got evicted and discovered all his other F2 deals. But I also read that the first 4 FOUTTE on jury made a pact to all NOT vote for some specific person (so I guess that was Tyler) as they all 4 voted for KC.

And after apologizing to Bayleigh about that fight he goes on to explain that he needed to have enemies on the jury so people will take him to the final 2. i.e. I sacrificed (didn't need) your vote to get here.

And after apologizing to Bayleigh about that fight he goes on to explain that he needed to have enemies on the jury so people will take him to the final 2. i.e. I sacrificed (didn't need) your vote to get here.

Yeah, I agree. I think he had Bayleigh's vote when he apologized, because after all that's all she wanted, but then he had to continue and say he needed an enemy in the jury house, which is probably when he lost her vote. When Bayleigh went to put her key in she said I didn't think it would be this hard, so I think Tyler did sway her a bit and may have had her if he just had stuck to the apology and that was it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter