BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Love Tyler. Now enjoying Scotty. Great season. Just a really good mix. Kait brings the crazy. Swaggy brought the drama a bit. Rockstar is perceptive and will likely bring some drama. The bros are playing like slimey used car salesmen. Kacey and JC and Sam are silly sidekicks. Tyler is brilliant.

I did not like this cast at first, but they are growing on me. I like Tyler, too. Right now I’m hoping he wins, but I’m sure that will change as the season progresses.

I think this is a pretty good crew. Seems like most of them understand how Big Brother works and are playing the game. I don't like it when agents get their clients on these shows for exposure and they have no clue what's what.
I like Tyler and Sam and hope they go to the end. Scottie seems like a loose cannon you never know which side he is on which is probably good for his game.

Sam does not know how to play the game unfortunately. She has never watched a season . She is begging Scottie to put her up so she can use her power. She's afraid of who might get it next week because it has to be used next week. I can understand that, but you can never ever put yourself in the eviction seat.

Sam does not know how to play the game unfortunately. She has never watched a season . She is begging Scottie to put her up so she can use her power. She's afraid of who might get it next week because it has to be used next week. I can understand that, but you can never ever put yourself in the eviction seat.

That's playing with fire, it only says "A chance to go back into the game".............

BOY have I gotta catch up. Four episodes behind, but this thread is very informative. I can watch with a bit of relief knowing that Swaggy finally goes. Our household could not stomach his nonsense and referring to himself in the third person.

Okay, so my DH and I made a collective decision last night to ditch this year's BB. We have never missed an episode since season one, but truly cannot stand the players this year. Too much narcissism and meanness and nonsense. Every single season there are at least 4 players that you want to smack with a board, but this year we can't find a self-redeeming trait in any of them. Now granted, the last season with the return of Paul and his minions was horrid and difficult to watch the bullying, but justice was served in the end when he AGAIN came in second!

That left such a bad taste that I think that's why we can't stomach this year's whiney self-serving bunch. We may pick up an episode here and there and see who's left, but last night I erased the four shows we hadn't yet watched. I'm glad Shaggy is gone, but we really don't care about anyone else. Now if Steve were still on, we'd have stuck it out because he was great fun to watch and his comments were right on.

I really think production put Kaitlyn up to the "vibes" she was getting about Winston and Brett. I mean really, come on........

Winston is a hot headed fool and needs to go home, I hope Sam doesn't use her power on him.

I may not be completely in love with all of this season's houseguest but they are sure a heck of a lot better than last seasons!
At least there is some honest-to-goodness thought and gameplay being put into decisions and surprised at the big moves that are being made already.
The fitness model and Las Vegas showgirl are so far the biggest floaters..... getting a little sick of the Vegas showgirl posing for the camera all the time!
Kaitlyn just really bothers me, I don't know what it is but she drives me insane.
I gave a massive eye roll when they introduced Rockstar in the beginning but I like her!
Brett in Winston...sick of their clicky little Bromance and I'm really hoping Winston goes home because he has a really bad attitude for it being a game

I must have missed something - why is Pink hair so made at that guy (sorry, I haven't paid enough attention to learn all the names yet). And why would the fact that it is her daughter's birthday influence his actions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter