*April PreTrip & Trip Reports*

Ha Ha! I have to keep laughing at poor Yeti and that stick magnet of a tail he has.

I agree with Flametamr, if you have an opening in that office please give me a consideration.

Speaking of Flametamr, glad you made it down and back home safely. Hate your first site was so small, the pics look like it would have made me mad also but at least you were able to move and find a better Ponderosa.

So your mileage went down after the tune up? How bad?

See you in a few weeks down at GSP.

Tiggerdad I'm not real sure how much fuel mileage was lost. My truck developed a miss going up hills a week before we left. In 2013 on my first trip to the Fort my old Expedition did this while towing and made for a long night and an expensive stop at a dealer in Ocala. My current truck was involved in a lawsuit settlement with Ford over the spark plugs. So not taking any chances I changed the plugs and coils. I put in Accel coils to save some money. I'm guessing I lost abut a mile and a half. But that's a big difference when you're only getting 6.5 miles an gallon. I still have to check mileage without towing. If I did loose I will put back in the old coils and trouble shoot to find the bad ones.

Last edited:

We are here and setup in site 706. It's a really nice site with lots of space and easy to back into. The weather has been just perfect. It was nice to meet and talk with Kris(Garneska) and family also in the 700 loop. I'll try to post a picture of our site later.

And how much does it cost? We're on a budget due to my 13 yr old daughter is in cancer treatment and have to start more chemo on the 25th
Lunch is actually pretty cheap compared to Dinner which is expensive, for Be Our Guest as its considered a Quick Serve and is not a true sit down restruant as you either pre-order (best way and keeps you from waiting in any lines to order) or order on touch screen when you get in there. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/menus/lunch/
I am cancelling my 2:00 for 7 tonight.

Last night after work we walked dogs and met lots of people. Ok two dissers but still it was great to meet jeffery1966 and hsmytwins. Then it was on to DHS, we wanted to see the Star Wars fireworks again. We had fast passes for TOT and RNRC. Then walked around to see all the construction.

We bumped into theses people.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

The fireworks were awesome as usual, may try and go back on Thursday to see them again. For Bert and I, I don't think we will spend much time in this park while under construction. That is us.

Got up this morning, first was the morning dog walk, then we ran. I was a little slow for the first two miles. I had to work it out. Next was work then after lunch the mobile rv guy came. The slides are fixed. It was what we thought the hydraulic fluid was low or in our case no where to be seen. He put in 5.5 quarts of fluid. The best part, we can now do it ourselves. Am sure if we were at Gulf one of the guys would have helped. We are still learning to be handy.

Some pics of the office today and a dirty yeti.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Tonight dinner at Ravello.

Last night after work we walked dogs and met lots of people. Ok two dissers but still it was great to meet jeffery1966 and hsmytwins. Then it was on to DHS, we wanted to see the Star Wars fireworks again. We had fast passes for TOT and RNRC. Then walked around to see all the construction.

We bumped into theses people.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

The fireworks were awesome as usual, may try and go back on Thursday to see them again. For Bert and I, I don't think we will spend much time in this park while under construction. That is us.

Got up this morning, first was the morning dog walk, then we ran. I was a little slow for the first two miles. I had to work it out. Next was work then after lunch the mobile rv guy came. The slides are fixed. It was what we thought the hydraulic fluid was low or in our case no where to be seen. He put in 5.5 quarts of fluid. The best part, we can now do it ourselves. Am sure if we were at Gulf one of the guys would have helped. We are still learning to be handy.

Some pics of the office today and a dirty yeti.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Tonight dinner at Ravello.

So where is the hydraulic fluid going ?? That is a large amount of fluid. Just curious.

Tell me about in Chris. When he kept pouring it in I thought is it dripping out the back. Not sure, we have never checked it, we have had the coach for almost 2 years. No idea if it was ever checked, even though I complained about them a lot. We keep it in inside storage and have never seen a spot. We think it was just low. However, we will be monitoring it closely for now. Slides work great though. The guy was surprised they worked at all.

Glad to hear is was something that simple, and even happier it wasn't pouring out as fast as you poured it in. Unfortunately this kinda thing happens a little more than it should. When hydraulic fluid is put in at the factory, they should be exercising each slide numerous times to push out the air and then top it off. Each coach/floor plan is a little different and not all take the same amount of fluid, some need more.

Quick report for the day. It started like usual, feed dogs, walk dogs, exercise. Then we headed to MK to have lunch at Skippercanteen. We enjoyed it. Has adventurer club motifs and thought the food was good. After that we headed to AK and did a few things. Left about 4:30. We got stopped trying to get back to the 700 loop. The main intersection inside the campground had a an issue. They were moving the cabins and I think a tire ruptured. They were blocking the intersection. We managed to get past but I am sure it caused problems.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Next we had dinner at territory lounge at WL. Then walked dogs. Now we are just enjoying the evening. The weather has been awesome this week. We have been lucky.

Here is our setup at 706. [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Today is going to be an easier day going to typhoon lagoon and then dinner at the Boathouse. The last three days were exhausting as we were at the parks every day. My son got me to go on Rip Ride Rocket at Universal and I found that I can't more than one of those per day.

Today was a lazy day. I slept till almost 7, that is sleeping in for me, but I am super tired. The last couple of weeks have been a bit insane so my sleep was off. We even skipped exercise today. The plan was to walk around Epcot. First we walked dogs. Mal has something going on with her left elbow. She has been licking it and it is raw. Not sure if it hurts so she is licking or itches so she is licking. Either way she was a bit slow and we started a lot later so it was warmer. After that we headed to Epcot for the Flower and Garden Festival. We ate food booths for lunch. We enjoyed the new Cider House with corn beef and cabbage and a cheddar biscuit with salmon tar tar. Also enjoyed the smokehouse, pulled pig slider and the burnt ends and hash. After lunch we saw the Disney and Pixar shorts. Very good. Then did another lap of WS. Next we went to Disney Springs. Walked around and then had a drink and pretzels at Jock Lindsey Hangar Bar, yes another one of our favorites. We then decided to head home and cook at the rig. THe plan was to go out tonight and cook here tomorrow but we might have rain so we will either eat leftovers tomorrow or go out.

When we got home normally yeti is sleeping right by the door when we get in. This time he was by Mallory. They were cute. What do you think?

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

The black sock we put on mallory's elbow to keep her from licking. I am sure she still did lick but at least it took her some time to get to it. Thankfully it does not look too bad but I need to keep her from licking it. Tonight we will walk the dogs and then head to DHS so we can see the fireworks again.

We are having a really nice time at the Fort. It was nice to meet Kris, her hubby and her dogs.

We spent Tuesday at Discovery Cove. Am I allowed to mention non-Disney properties? Discovery Cove is a family favorite for us.

Last night we went to Hoop de Doo & liked that.

Tomorrow we head to Universal.

Most of our time is spent just hanging out at our site. Our dog likes going for walks and people watching. When we go to the parks, he spends time at Best Friends Pet care.

Our kids have been doing a lot of bike riding and tether ball. They have tried both pools

With all of the fresh air & sunshine, we are all sleeping great! Our goal has been rest & relaxation, and we are accomplishing that.

So, on our way to eat at the Boathouse today we got behind this being towed down the road
IMG_20160421_172416848_zpsupjtf9zo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter