*April PreTrip & Trip Reports*

Napria

It really *is* the Happiest Place!
We'll be there April 2 - 9.

Who else is coming? Anyone? Or will we have the Fort to ourselves?

:rotfl2:

Wish I was...but kid's school is holding me back.

All the April people are getting ready for Fat Tuesday and Mardi Gras !!!!:jester:

Our 1 of 4 trips to the Fort this year will put us there April 9 to 16. Usually in site 733 or 734.

We are there April 16 to 23. We are running The Darkside Half Marathon on Sunday April 17.

I will be there. Currently have a preferred site on April 22 - 24th. Just a quick birthday trip for my daughter. I normally do not even unhook the 5th wheel for those... May switch to a cabin if discounts open up for them. If not then camping it is.

I live in Valrico, so even driving slow with a trailer.... Its an hour tops as long as I 4 is not shut down. Its been over a 5 hour trip home one night. ...

We'll be there April 2 - 9.

Who else is coming? Anyone? Or will we have the Fort to ourselves?

:rotfl2:

DW would love to come in April. Her Birthday is in April but the money, schedules, stars, etc.... are just not aligning for that trip. We will have to settle for our August Trip to celebrate our Anniversary.

Tiggerdad, we'll be there on our Spring break... My daughter's last one as she's a high school senior :(

Otherwise, yeah. School schedules have held us back for years!

We are at the Fort April 2-10 for spring break and to visit our daughter who recently started age Disney College Program.

Another Georgia family! I figured there had to be a few of us at that time! We're in Fulton County.

Anyone else?

Another Georgia family! I figured there had to be a few of us at that time! We're in Fulton County.

Anyone else?

We are in Gwinnett County here.

I also saw Valrico, FL mentioned earlier, I am originally from Valrico, graduated from Bloomingdale.

I am in Fulton county also and we are going for spring break too, April 4-13! It will be our longest fort stay and I can't wait. We are tent campers, hoping for great weather again this year.

Wish all you April 'trippers' some great weather - usually pretty nice that month! Much better than the trip we just had. Was there Feb. 2, and through the 4th the temps were in the low 80's. Then the cold and 'very' gusty winds came in, and let's just say, for the most part was not very fun for us. We decided to cut our time two days short and stayed 8 nights instead of 10.

Will no longer try to go in the winter months - just too 'iffy' - that's our second trip that was not too pleasant. Now, when and if the next trip comes, we will plan April also - have gone before for the F&G Festival then and it was great. Plan to wait a few years though, let most of the construction get finished, it was 'everywhere'! Meanwhile, will go to some other destinations that we enjoy.

I hope someone starts up a TR thread for April because with this many of you it should be a good one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!