Apple scooter

I have, The go go's that Apple Scooter rents disassemble & assemble..... quick & easy. Breaks down into 5 pieces, and will fit in the trunk of a compact car. I rent this scooter often as I do not allways stay in Disney Resorts. If you go to the Pride mobility web site they have a video showing how to assemble, disassemble the go go. Also I'm sure Alex would be more than glad to run through it with You. Hope You have a great time Patty.

I'm at Disney now with my wife and I rented a scooter from Apple this trip. We also have a compact rental car. I started the trip putting the base of the unit in the back seat of the car but finally figured out how to take more of the pieces apart so it will fit in the trunk.

It won't be easy for someone to load the base of the unit in the trunk of a compact car alone, but it's doable with someone helping.

Also, I've yet to see my power meter go below the first light of full power so I think you could go a long, long way with no need to charge.

we used them last August. They were great. I put the wrong day in my reservation and we had a meet with them so we could learn how to take the scotter apart. I forgot we changed our ressie to the next day. Alex was great he just changed our ressie to the next day. The scotter worked great we will be using them again this year. Michelle

i rented from this company last september and they are wonderful! i highly recoomend them. i rented the three wheeled scooter and it was super easy using disney transportation.. i will be renting from them this upcoming trip.

Just wondering how far ahead to you need to reserve a scooter?

Do they charge your CC when you reserve or when delivered?

Thanks to all the positive reviews I have decided to rent the smaller 3 wheel model.

Just wondering how far ahead to you need to reserve a scooter?

Do they charge your CC when you reserve or when delivered?

Thanks to all the positive reviews I have decided to rent the smaller 3 wheel model.

I rented from them last Sept (and will again this Sept) and they didn't charge until delivery.... you can even reserve it without giving your card info right away.... they ask that you supply within either a week-10 days beforehand

I called on Tuesday to book for my trip in August. We got a great deal for our reservation. We are reserving from the 20-29 and because of the times of drop off and pick up it worked out to 10 days cost under $170.00. Alex told me they had a special going on right now and the price would be good in August if I booked now. I did not have to leave a cc#, he sent me a conformation and said I have to provide the CC info 3 day prior to arrival. This will be our second time and I highly recommend them. Alex is always helpful anytime I have called him. Michelle

I called on Tuesday to book for my trip in August. We got a great deal for our reservation. We are reserving from the 20-29 and because of the times of drop off and pick up it worked out to 10 days cost under $170.00. Alex told me they had a special going on right now and the price would be good in August if I booked now. I did not have to leave a cc#, he sent me a conformation and said I have to provide the CC info 3 day prior to arrival. This will be our second time and I highly recommend them. Alex is always helpful anytime I have called him. Michelle

Sounds like I should go ahead and book it now, we are just under 6 months out, but if they have a special going on....

Apple was good, but last few trips I've used Allstarscooters.us
Beat Apples price on the same scooters and great service.
Also have onsite (Disney/Universal) service people.

sitting here on U.S. 1 in Titusville on an Allstar scooter right now waiting for the final liftoff of Endeavour, weather is good so pray it's goes up in less than 4 hours.
If you have not had the chance to see a shuttle launch live, make plans for the final in June. It is unreal!

We were there 3 weeks ago and rented my friend's scooter from Apple. Great customer service, the scooter ran so well, no issues at all. Each night we charged it in the room and it was ready to go the next morning. It's size is wonderful, my friend had the 3 wheeled one, no problems getting on buses, a little more challenging getting it into our rental car (fullsize).
I just wanted to give my feedback, as I has requested it when we were making the decision as to which company. :thumbsup2

Glad I came across this thread, I have been pricing scooters for my upcoming trip. My sister and I will be on site for a week and my sister has some trouble walking. This will be her first time in Disney since the medical troubles she now has.

I will check out Apple and Allstarscooters.us.

i rented from them last september and reserved my scooter for this coming trip. they are wonderful!! i highly recommend them. they are reasonably priced and the customer service was great. the scooter was comfortable and the battery lasted a long time. if you rent from them you will not be disappointed.

We were there 3 weeks ago and rented my friend's scooter from Apple. Great customer service, the scooter ran so well, no issues at all. Each night we charged it in the room and it was ready to go the next morning. It's size is wonderful, my friend had the 3 wheeled one, no problems getting on buses, a little more challenging getting it into our rental car (fullsize).
I just wanted to give my feedback, as I has requested it when we were making the decision as to which company. :thumbsup2

I rented the large 4 wheel scooter last year from apple and was very happy with the service we received. We rented it for a week and when we called Alex and asked how much it would cost to keep it one additional day, he said no charge.

My only complaint is that manuvoring on the bus being that I had the large 4 wheel captains chair model was not so easy. I will be reserving a 3 wheel model this time, but I an unsure whether I should get the smaller model or the larger one...the main reason I got the larger one last time was it has a longer use. I'm afraid if I get the smaller one the battery won't last the whole day if we are out from morning to night. Has anyone used apples smaller 3 wheel model and had any issues of the battery not lasting a full day of heavy use?

I rented the large 4 wheel scooter last year from apple and was very happy with the service we received. We rented it for a week and when we called Alex and asked how much it would cost to keep it one additional day, he said no charge.

My only complaint is that manuvoring on the bus being that I had the large 4 wheel captains chair model was not so easy. I will be reserving a 3 wheel model this time, but I an unsure whether I should get the smaller model or the larger one...the main reason I got the larger one last time was it has a longer use. I'm afraid if I get the smaller one the battery won't last the whole day if we are out from morning to night. Has anyone used apples smaller 3 wheel model and had any issues of the battery not lasting a full day of heavy use?

I am planning on reserveing a scooter for our Oct trip but what is holding me back is which one to get. It will be my first time ever using one so I really thing the smaller 3 wheel model would be best for manuerability but I am worried about the lesser battery power too. Another thing that worries me is I read where someone had a problem with the smaller model 'lurching" and the poster said it was because of their weight they thought. I weight 235 so I wonder if that is a problem I might also encounter if I rent the smaller 3 wheel model.

I have the exact model that Apple is renting in their 3 wheel smaller scooter. I weigh close to 225 and have never had any issues with my scooter not lasting all day and into the night. As long as you don't keep it turned way up on the speed, and remember to turn it off when ever you are sitting still for a length of time. You should have no problems lasting throughout the day.

I have the exact model that Apple is renting in their 3 wheel smaller scooter. I weigh close to 225 and have never had any issues with my scooter not lasting all day and into the night. As long as you don't keep it turned way up on the speed, and remember to turn it off when ever you are sitting still for a length of time. You should have no problems lasting throughout the day.

Thanks....then maybe I will reserve the smaller one. It will be easter to 'park' on the buses

Thanks for the input, you have been a great help to this first time renter of a scooter.

The Apple scooter that my friend rented last month was the 3 wheel model. She weighs about 200 lbs, and never experienced lurching problems. Trust me, we were gone for the entire day, and never worried about the battery power.
Hope this input helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter