Anyone still watch Grey's Anatomy??

Since February 23rd when Disney Plus Europe launched, I'm finally able to watch Greys Anatomy right from the start. Over the years I caught an episode here and there but I could never fully watch it episode after episode, season after season.

I'm now on Season 5

Bumping this up...absolutely cannot believe they killed Andrew DeLuca. Loved his character.

I thought when they had the single mom Val die, that DeLuca would be okay. But nope, they had them both die.

What are the chances Jo adopts the baby??
I was honestly hoping that since they killed off two characters they would finally drop the drawn-out saga of Grey in a coma but I was wrong. DeLucas death didn't bother me but I wasn't that attached to the character. It's a little annoying how they give a doctor with a mental health issue that's highly stigmatized an immediate death after showing how you can be successful with it.

I stopped watching after they killed McDreamy. I didn't realize it was still airing.

I was worried it was going to be Meredith or even Dr. Bailey when they kept saying she was still sleeping I thought is someone checking on her to make sure she is actually asleep.

I loved the show in its first few seasons, but they got away from the original premise (medical procedures and emergency medicine) and devolved into a soap opera, so we stopped watching.

I’m still watching!

I was so sad when he died. Not that I was super attached to him, I just thought it was a very touching send off.

I agree with you, I think Jo will end up adopting the baby.

I hope we get to see McSteamy or Lexi on the beach at some point.

My friend and I were texting during last night’s show. After the surgery she said Ok good he’s going to live. I said no, I’m not convinced. That surgery was too easy. Then he was on the beach and we were texting No! Don’t run to momma! Stay away from momma! But he ran to her and he died. Meredith wasn’t able to run to Derek. She tried but she couldn’t get to him since she’s not ready to go yet.

My friend and I were texting during last night’s show. After the surgery she said Ok good he’s going to live. I said no, I’m not convinced. That surgery was too easy. Then he was on the beach and we were texting No! Don’t run to momma! Stay away from momma! But he ran to her and he died. Meredith wasn’t able to run to Derek. She tried but she couldn’t get to him since she’s not ready to go yet.

I’m not religious but I was wondering who I would want to see on the beach. *HUGE knock on wood* I haven’t lost too many people but I would probably say my Nana. She lived in Australia so I only got to see her every two year when she would come spend Christmas with us.

I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy one episode a day. I just finished season 9 today, so fortunately, I don't mind spoilers or I wouldn't be here ;) . I started last August, and I expect to be finished at almost exactly the same time this August.

I'm naughty, and I keep an eye on the list on Wikipedia that shows what seasons each cast member was in, so I always know whether someone's about to leave, but I don't usually know why or how. It's pretty impressive how well integrated the characters' narratives are from year to year, despite the heavy cast turnover. And also how diverse the storylines continue to be, even though some finales have a jump-the-shark feel to them. I was sure that by this time, I'd be seeing some repetition in ideas, but there really isn't that much.

Just finished watching. Sad to see DeLuca die, and agree that Jo will adopt Luna. My DVR cutoff the very end, though. Did anyone catch what Meredith said in the voice-over right after:

"...but, if you're not like me..." ?

Im now on season 6. I never watched it when it first aired, so on most episodes, its so cool to recognize all the guest stars... OMG I recognize her, never knew she was in Greys Anatomy or OMG him, why do I recognize him, then I check IDB and Wikipedia

Sad to see DeLuca die. But I didn't find it to be that compelling an episode. Another death story wasted.

And I don't know about anyone else, but with spanning Meredith's Covid story over the winter break, it just feels way too long, too drawn out (despite that being exactly what the entire pandemic has felt like). Most other shows did a few Covid episodes and mostly moved on. I know I'm ready for these shows to move on. I wish Grey's had finished up the really Covid intensive stuff before the break.

Anyone know if the trafficking storyline is still going to be part of the upcoming episodes? I assume Deluca was stabbed by the guy who bumped into him when he was trailing Opal through the station (was he the guy who she met in the alley, or some other accomplice?). They got Opal, but will they try to go after this other guy?

Sad for him to die, but never a favorite character. Sad for his sister.

I do think Jo will adopt Luna.

Hope Meredith wakes up soon. I don't like the beach scenes......just filler

Anyone know if the trafficking storyline is still going to be part of the upcoming episodes? I assume Deluca was stabbed by the guy who bumped into him when he was trailing Opal through the station (was he the guy who she met in the alley, or some other accomplice?). They got Opal, but will they try to go after this other guy?

I thought they said they got them both

Im now on season 6. I never watched it when it first aired, so on most episodes, its so cool to recognize all the guest stars... OMG I recognize her, never knew she was in Greys Anatomy or OMG him, why do I recognize him, then I check IDB and Wikipedia
So many. Mandy Moore has a story arc in there somewhere too (for a Disney connection).

I hope not. Grey's is a hospital drama. They should leave the detective stories to Law and Order. The doctors out chasing the child traffickers was a bridge too far for me.

I made the mistake of reading a notification from this thread before watching the show. Oops! So I definitely understood him going to mama was a bad thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter