Anyone still watch Grey's Anatomy??

...So I definitely understood him going to mama was a bad thing!

For us, for his sister, certainly, but maybe not for DeLuca - after so much suffering, he got to die a hero, and got to be with his mom again.

Plus, it solves the dilemma of who Meredith belongs with. We can now root for Christina’s “gift guy” without waffling. - And I think they set that up even further by having Jo ask him if he was nicer when he still had his wife. I think he’ll get together with Meredith and soften up a bit.

I liked the scene where Maggie said “when we’re 80...” too. I hope that works out as well.

OMG, I watching season 6 episode 23 Sanctuary , the shooter in the hospital incident, no spoilers please, but OMG!! :scared1:

Anyone know if the trafficking storyline is still going to be part of the upcoming episodes? I assume Deluca was stabbed by the guy who bumped into him when he was trailing Opal through the station (was he the guy who she met in the alley, or some other accomplice?). They got Opal, but will they try to go after this other guy?

That's what I'm wondering. Who actually stabbed him? Opal seemed to be alone. Did the guy from the alley notice the DeLuca's trailing her so he started trailing them? Or, did it have something to do with what happened outside the train station? That random guy heard them speaking Italian and said, "You're Italians? Don't you have the coronavirus?" Then Carina got ticked off and started yelling at the guy and Andrew held her back. Did he decide to follow them and stab Andrew when he got the chance? The stabber and his motive weren't clear.

I thought they said they got them both
Oh ok, I might have missed that. :)

I hope not. Grey's is a hospital drama. They should leave the detective stories to Law and Order. The doctors out chasing the child traffickers was a bridge too far for me.
Oh, I agree, I definitely don’t need them to have more and it was weird that he was out there chasing her. But I wasn’t sure what the deal was with the man.

Oh, I agree, I definitely don’t need them to have more and it was weird that he was out there chasing her. But I wasn’t sure what the deal was with the man.
I agree it wasn’t clear. So unusual not to have a tightly written story.

So many. Mandy Moore has a story arc in there somewhere too (for a Disney connection).
OMG, I watching season 6 episode 23 Sanctuary , the shooter in the hospital incident, no spoilers please, but OMG!! :scared1:

That story line is why I have a phobia of going for my annual MRI. Even just reading about it here is giving me the sweats.

I finished season 11 yesterday. Man, they really drag the ending of that season out across a lot of episodes, don't they? But ultimately, it's kind of nice to end a season without any crazy cliffhangers.

It's also such an evil show (but in a good way, of course). Derek had been such a selfish, passive-aggressive jerk for most of the past two seasons that I stopped caring about his future on the show, and Meredith has never been especially likable. I knew he was going to be written off soon (from knowing he's not in the latest season) and knew it was gonna be by death (from seeing spoilers), and I was prepared for a yawny eyeroll when it happened. But then right when they want to suck a few tears out of you, the show somehow makes you start caring about them again. Darn you, you stupid show, making me cry over McWeenie!

well I've finally watched all 16 seasons on Disney Plus Star in Europe. Wow, what a rollercoaster, 15 years of a catchup. I kinda knew some things, but the character arcs, though the years were amazing. Some episodes and story lines I didn't get. The musical episode I stopped halfway through. Seeing the children grow was cool too. One character exit in season 16 I figured out, but the final reveal of the exit had me tears, it was really well done. I know season 17 is currently airing but I'm going to wait for it to be added to Disney Plus Star in Europe. It will be interesting, seeing how they handle the real world event of Covid.

Ive also been watching some behind the scenes stuff on YouTube, interviews that the cast has given throughout the years. I know at times the cast and crew had issues, I heard about various things down through the years but never really knew the full stories.

I'm still watching. But I have to say that I really dislike this season. But I can't stop watching because I don't want to miss anything! :)
The major thing I've disliked about this season was the drawn-out beach scene. The fact that Meredith claims she's too tired to fight for her life and she prefers to stay with Derek while leaving behind her children is ridiculous and a pathetic out for that character. She kidnapped Zola just to hang onto her for a little longer so what mother just doesn't want to fight to live for her kids.

I'm still watching. But I have to say that I really dislike this season. But I can't stop watching because I don't want to miss anything! :)
I stopped watching it 15 years ago, then my daughter started binge watching it and I joined her around season 10 and now we are all caught up. It’s been fun!

But I also really dislike this season too. I couldn’t stand the beach scenes. Even the reunions were boring. And It was so over the top preachy with COVID. I get it. They’re trying to be current, but there is no talk of vaccines yet, so it comes across as so last year. Lol.

I don’t know what else they can do with this show if it gets renewed. It needs new life. I’d like to see Karev and Izzie come back. I’d like to see Jo get with the Irish doctor - not Meredith.

Now finished with season 12, and I have so many thoughts. Before I air a couple of gripes, I'll say I still love the show and most of its storylines. The season just had a couple of stumbles that made me roll my eyes and groan a bit. Just because I'm critical doesn't mean I'm not generally a fan.

That season was a doozie. This show has always stretched plausibility, and it's kind of at its most fun when it does, but in this season, it stretches reality, and that's... a bit different.

It's the season of the pogo-stick amputee, which immediately became my least favorite episode. Maybe there's a medical explanation for why he couldn't just have his remaining leg stay where it was, but the show doesn't provide it. Wouldn't this surgery make it harder to get a prosthesis later? And if a prosthesis isn't an option, is this really preferable to being in a wheelchair? We've seen Callie make bones out of everything from metal to a 3D printer, so why not this guy's tailbone? Isn't there a lot of internal, erm, redirection that needs to happen if his leg is now going to be under his butt? I barely care what the explanation would've been, as long as we were given one. We weren't, and it's the most confusing episode.

It's also the season of the Most Unnecessary Custody Hearing Ever. Courts in this situation by default give physical custody to the parent who isn't moving. It's the relocating parent's responsibility to convince the court otherwise, and what they need to demonstrate is usually an indication of abuse, neglect, or substance abuse on the part of the non-relocating parent, or something that might be considered comparably serious. If you're going to remove a child from her school, friends, and support system, you usually need to be able to demonstrate that there's something expressly wrong with the current situation. In this episode, the court makes the correct (i.e., realistic and predictable) decision in the end, but the episode bases its drama on the idea that any of this was up in the air.

Checking in after season 13. Much better season. I especially thought it was so creative how the show itself represented the hospital's increasing factionalism by having so many episodes with only three or four leads each. "The Room Where It Happens" might be my favorite episode of the entire series so far. The show has such a huge cast that being able to focus on only a few at a time was so effective, even more so within the context of the surgical department's lack of unity this season.

I'm a bit surprised that they managed to have such a dramatic season finale without a single main character dying — it almost seems very un-Grey's Anatomy — but I'll take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter