Anyone still watch Grey's Anatomy??

I do, but I don't know why I do, since I haven't liked a single story line in years. I LOVE the first X amount of seasons (5?), and will often binge watch them. IMHO, they are some of the most watchable seasons of any show ever (you know how when one episode ends, and it says X amount of minutes til the next episode and you just can't turn it off?).

I'll miss Karev, but not surprised, since he hasn't had a decent storyline of his own in forever.

And Meredith, my least favorite character from the beginning, just goes on and on (yes, I know it's her show, but still....)

Terri

Yes I knew he left
I have watched the show since it's first episode, and will watch it till it's last. It's still one of my favorite shows, though I do miss some characters that have come and gone over the many years it's been on

I do watch the show, but I didn't know he left.

I watched consistently in the early days,
then dropped it for a while,
then caught a random episode and picked it up again,
and now have my DH watching too.

I had no idea until after the fact either...seems so odd; like it wasn't really planned. I don't know why else they wouldn't have had a goodbye/explanation etc. I feel like at this point the only respectable for his character, to explain it would be killing him off. So odd.

[QUOTE="maddiel, post: 61460739, member: 57557"

What happens to Jo if Alex is gone?

M.
[/QUOTE]
I can see her and Linc getting together probably. Especially if Amelia's baby is Owens.

I still watch, not as good as it once was, but still good enough for me. I knew Krev was leaving, I thought the series was going to end with Meredith marrying Krev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter