Anyone book Slinky Dog FP+ at 60+5 in AM?

My fast pass date is coming up on Monday and I’m really nervous about getting what I want. We are only there three days and our HS day is 60+2 and it’s in the morning! Our AK day is 60+3 but in the evening so I feel like I have a better chance of getting FOP.

Anybody know what it’s been like trying to book for September?

Current availability for a party of 2:

September 9th:
SDD earliest available is 12:50pm with many more available throughout the rest of the afternoon and evening.

September 10th:
FOP earliest available is 9:15am with many more available throughout the morning, afternoon, and evening.

I’d be happy to search different days if I miscalculated your dates. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

September 9th:
SDD earliest available is 12:50pm with many more available throughout the rest of the afternoon and evening.

September 10th:
FOP earliest available is 9:15am with many more available throughout the morning, afternoon, and evening.

I’d be happy to search different days if I miscalculated your dates. Hope this helps.

This is very helpful! We have MNSSHP on the 9th in the evening, so 12:50 would be great but with three more wake-ups until we can book our fast passes, I’m nervous that time will get later and cut into our party time. I’m glad about FOP, especially since we’ll be here in the evening on the 10th and I don’t foresee issues getting a fast pass time that night. Maybe we should switch our HS morning to the 11th and go to Epcot on the 9th. We are a party of three. Worst comes to worst, we just park hop more than I thought we would!

Thank you again!

Last edited:
This is very helpful! We have MNSSHP on the 9th in the evening, so 12:50 would be great but with three more wake-ups until we can book our fast passes, I’m nervous that time will get later and cut into our party time. I’m glad about FOP, especially since we’ll be here in the evening on the 10th and I don’t foresee issues getting a fast pass time that night. Maybe we should switch our HS morning to the 11th and go to Epcot on the 9th. We are a party of three. Worst comes to worst, we just park hop more than I thought we would!

Thank you again!

I realize it probably wasn’t the news you were hoping to hear, but I’m glad you found it helpful. At least you’d be able to formulate a Plan B in the event these FP begin to dry up even more over the next three days.

For what it’s worth, I just checked Sept. 11th for a party of 3 and SDD is available as early as 9:45am with many more times available in the 10 and 11 o’clock hours as well. Good luck and happy booking!

Last edited:
I realize it probably wasn’t the news you were hoping to hear, but I’m glad you found it helpful. At least now you’d be able to formulate a Plan B in the event these FP begin to dry up even more over the next three days.

For what it’s worth, I just checked Sept. 11th for a party of 3 and SDD is available as early as 9:45am with many more times available in the 10 and 11 o’clock hours as well. Good luck and happy booking!

Once again, thank you very much! It'll all work out. Even if I have to refresh 8,000 times a day from now until September! But I do think that we are going to plan for HS on the Tuesday...it was just that there are EMH on the Sunday there, so I figured we could get more time in the park before we had to go back to our room to rest and prepare for the party.

Thank you, thank you! Everyone on this board is so helpful! :)

I'm trying to get SDD for Sep 13th and FOP for Sep 14th. Anyone have any idea on availability?

I just booked 60 +6 this morning but I couldn't get 60 +3. This was for one person and there were no open spots at all for 60 +3.

Is the max days out 60+9 or 60+10?

Also, it is necessary to be have a room booked on the day you are booking fast passes? For example, we are planning to stay on site for 5 nights then at a rental house for 6 nights. Can I book a FP for 60 + 8 even though we don't have a room reservation for that day?

Slinky 60+4 here and it remained available for a couple days after. My FP day was before ToyStory Land opened so I’m wondering if that’s why?

I am looking at the Touring Plans FP estimator and it is saying that my HS day SDD is already booked up to noon, that's 60+4. So now I have to redo the schedule and try for 60+6 because that's too late and interferes with dining. Luckily I left 2 fairly flex days on Monday and Tuesday. Ugh. I hate planning my day around 1 stinking ride!!!!

September 9th:

September 10th:

Those are the exact dates I will be trying for tomorrow. So now going to try SDD for Tuesday the 11th. Can you tell me what is available then? Hoping to get 10 to 11 or so, so we can rope drop the other 2.

My fast pass date is coming up on Monday and I’m really nervous about getting what I want. We are only there three days and our HS day is 60+2 and it’s in the morning! Our AK day is 60+3 but in the evening so I feel like I have a better chance of getting FOP.

Anybody know what it’s been like trying to book for September?
My day is Monday also! Hoping it goes well. I do have a few more days that you do, but booking for 4. Good luck to us both!

I have no idea what the future will hold but we are here currently and have a party of 2. I'm finding some Slinky Dog FP same day. Tons of Alien, as many as we want quite honestly. Slinky has been more rare but we did get to ride twice yesterday and I found a third but didn't grab it since we knew we be gone from the park

My FP day was this morning and I got Slinky Dog at 60+3 and the earliest time available was 6 pm (I chose 7:40-8:40 pm because 6 interfered with our dinner ADR)

I got Flight of Passage at 60+4 in the afternoon. There are times available (as of now for Thurs 8/29) from 3 pm to park closing. No morning times -- and nothing before 3 pm when I tried at 7 am.

Edit: I wish I had tried for Slinky first ... I may have gotten a better time.

I agree. I wish I would have gone after Slinky first.

I just got SDD 60+6 for 10 am. 60+5 was my original plan, but earliest was like 2 pm and we aren't planning on staying there that long. Will RD Alien, and hopefully TSMM before the SDD FP. Wish me luck!

FP day was a little rough as I didn’t have a ton of wiggle room or desire to rearrange my days. I had hoped for an evening Slinky on 60+3, but took Saucers hoping to change it. Got Slinky on my departure day, September 10, 60+6 at 12:45. Unless I can bump it earlier, it’ll be useless for me.

Hoping I can refresh and modify. Or that the passholder dates are announced.

*EDIT: I moved my Saucers FP to mid-afternoon. Maybe the gods will be smiling on me that day and I can get a fourth nighttime FP for Slinky.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter