Anyone book Slinky Dog FP+ at 60+5 in AM?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
I am planning an end of August trip, and am trying to firm up our plans. What are people's experiences booking Slinky Dog at 60+5? I'd like to ride around 11:30 AM.

We have a 8 day trip planned, but this is our only DHS morning. I may re-think the whole itinerary if it's impossible.

If you booked it at 60 days... what times do you recall being available?

Edit: we're a party of 4

Edit #2: I was able to get a FP+ for 2:00 on 60+5 (earliest time available). FWIW, I was able to get FoP at 1:45 on 60+6 (earliest time) and 10:20 at 60+9 (although there were earlier times available on this day) Not exactly ideal, but I'll keep checking for the odd one to pop up.

I didn't split up our group because I had to head out to work, but I might try later tonight to split our group to see if I can get an earlier time

Last edited:
I booked 60+5 for July 5 and got a 3:30pm which was the earliest available. But I had 7 people in my party.

I am planning an end of August trip, and am trying to firm up our plans. What are people's experiences booking Slinky Dog at 60+5? I'd like to ride around 11:30 AM.

We have a 8 day trip planned, but this is our only DHS morning. I may re-think the whole itinerary if it's impossible.

We are a party of 4. At 60 plus 4 I got 12:30. I have since been able to modify it twice. We are now at 11:30. I am still trying to move it up a bit, but not having any luck.

We are a party of 4. At 60 plus 4 I got 12:30. I have since been able to modify it twice. We are now at 11:30. I am still trying to move it up a bit, but not having any luck.
I’ve been trying to move mine earlier too but with 7 people no dice.

A week ago I was able to get Slinky at 60 + 6 for 11 am for 8 people but changed it to Toy Story. We decided to ride Slinky at night on day 60 + 1 and TSM in the morning. Good luck!

I just had my 60 day on Saturday. I tried for thr only morning we were going to be in the studios and the first time was 5:30pm. Argh....I guess I could of booked it but it would of been a lot of wasted time since we are going to Epcot that night. And even though we are staying at the BC it may have been doable. So instead I have TSM for 8am and we will try to get on it when the park opens at 7. I already told my kids we are leaving no later then 6am that day and either walking or taking the boat! I have looked a few times yesterday and I will continue to look. But it’s at 6-8 right now.

I also have tentative plans to go back after illuminations but we will see how that works!

I booked Slinky Dog at 60 + 2 for 12:55pm and 60 + 8 for 10:10am. Both July 30 and Aug 5. Keep checking back, because I've been able to modify both SDD and FOP several times.

I have an 11:55am for 60+1, but it wasn't there initially. I found it later in the day. Initially it was 6pm or later.

I wasn't originally able to get a morning FP at 60+3. I kept checking every day and suddenly at 54 days out a bunch of times opened and I was able to snag a morning FP. So if you don't get your desired time right away, keep checking! I ended up FP AS at 60+3 and modified it to SD when my desired time opened up.

Excuse me for being naive but what does 60+5 mean? Sixty days out for 5 people or 60 days out day 5?? I'm a little confused by this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter