Anyone book Slinky Dog FP+ at 60+5 in AM?

What's the best strategy to get a SDD FP - only booking 2 non-Toy Story FP and keep searching for SDD, or book a Toy Story FP as the 3rd and try to modify it to SDD? Our only HS day is 60+1 so I'm anticipating we won't find anything on FP day and have to keep searching over time.

I was at WDW last week when my window opened for 9/2 to 9/5. Of course I didn't remember until like 8:30am on 7/4 so I couldn't get SDD. At least I got FOP for 9/4 at night. Why didn't I set a reminder on my phone??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

My mom forwards me an email from Disney saying it's time to make FP, the DAY AFTER my window opened. If I wasn't a board reader and just your average no knowledge guest, that's SO not cool.

My mom forwards me an email from Disney saying it's time to make FP, the DAY AFTER my window opened. If I wasn't a board reader and just your average no knowledge guest, that's SO not cool.

I received the e-mail from Disney on the day my window opened, but it was at around 3:00 pm. Even that seems too late. I don't know why they don't send them out a day or two before.

I feel lucky that I was able to make FPs for SDD on 60+1 (evening) and 60+5 (morning) for four people for our trip at the beginning of August. I've been trying to move the one on 60+1 earlier, but it's ok if I can't.

I have a question for people.. ON the boards you talk about 60+ 4 or 60+ 6. What does that mean. I am new to all this fast pass day. My 60 window should open July 17th and I need some guidance from someone ? Can someone Message me SO I can ask questions directly to them instead of loading them all on here.

Thank you
T

Passholder dates for TSL are open. I’m hoping that will let me shift some of my FPs as people change plans.

I have a question for people.. ON the boards you talk about 60+ 4 or 60+ 6. What does that mean. I am new to all this fast pass day. My 60 window should open July 17th and I need some guidance from someone ? Can someone Message me SO I can ask questions directly to them instead of loading them all on here.

Thank you
T
Onsite guests may book FP for their whole trip (up to 10 days in length I believe) 60 days before their check-in date. 60+4, for example, would mean on the 4th day of the trip. Sometimes you can't get what you want exactly 60 days out because people who are checking in a few days before you have already snatched up FP for their entire trip.

No luck with 60 or 60+1 (Sep 10 & 11) for SDD. Spending just one night on property so those are my only two days at the moment.

Right now SDD FP+ is showing:
No availability at 60 days and up to 60+4.
60+5 has 4pm for first slot
60+6 has 12:30
60+7, +8 and +9 has 10am for first slot
60+10 and on has 9ish slots

I modified and got a Slinky at 10:20. I’m reaaaaaally hoping for a nighttime FP. Is there much likelihood of someone releasing one of those, say around 6:30-7:30?

I’m a single rider.

I got Slinky Dog this morning for 60+3 for 8 people (5/3 split). They are for 4:45 pm. Can’t believe it!
Nothing for 60+1.

Woo! Modified my way into the exact Slinky FP time I wanted. Saw multiple times - morning, afternoon and evening. I snagged 6:30-7:30. Going to push to use the FP until the end of the return window so it will hopefully be dusk/near dark by then in September.

Anyone going to Hollywood Studios on 9/12/18?

There's a SlinkyDog FP just sittin' there at 4:15 (as of 8:35 am EST) -- for at least 2 people.

Good luck!

edit: it gone

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts