Any Single Disney Men Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costumesaremylife said:
2900!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hooo :cool1:

Sorry I'll miss the meet, I'm not going to Disney until January. Is anyone watching unwrapped on the food network? They are showing gum that bleeds. :confused3

Is it that trick gum? We used to have a candy bowl on our desk at the nurse's station and someone would always come by and steal it. Well, one halloween I put some gum in it that turned your mouth bright red when you chewed it and didn't tell anyone but the nurses. Needless to say, we found out how many ppl were stealing our candy! One of the doctors that we didn't care for ate a piece and went into a room to talk to a patient and didn't know his mouth was blood red! We didn't have any problems with our candy disappearing after that! pirate:

vital said:
Is it that trick gum? We used to have a candy bowl on our desk at the nurse's station and someone would always come by and steal it. Well, one halloween I put some gum in it that turned your mouth bright red when you chewed it and didn't tell anyone but the nurses. Needless to say, we found out how many ppl were stealing our candy! One of the doctors that we didn't care for ate a piece and went into a room to talk to a patient and didn't know his mouth was blood red! We didn't have any problems with our candy disappearing after that! pirate:
It was gum with a red filling. I have got to try that out on my students, they are always eating the candy, but they never bring any in.

Gina said:
Home made pizza for dinner??

Let's see... if I leave Texas right now... :teeth:

-gina-
who now wants pizza really really badly

Gina if you want really good pizza then you need to come to CT :moped: and enjoy pizza in New Haven. :thumbsup2

DisneydaveCT said:
Gina if you want really good pizza then you need to come to CT :moped: and enjoy pizza in New Haven. :thumbsup2

So I've heard. :) But I'm afraid y'all might put weird things like lox on your pizza, too... ;)

DisneydaveCT said:
Call before midnight Al, and CG will throw in the DVD and her private photo album. :happytv:

Nope. Sorry, guys. Anything more than what I already posted is being saved for the as-yet-undiscovered prince.

CoasterAddict said:
Gosh, there's just no satisfying some people... :rolleyes1

Rumor is the wet T shirt contest will be repeated in December...somebody for heavens sake....take a video camera... :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hi,

For pizza I have only a few local shops and Dominos, Papa John's and Pizza Hut.
I've never seen a wet t-shirt contest in person.
I don't necessarily go for the 20-something women because I don't think I'd be able to catch them.

Jim

I miss the pizza in Detroit and Chicago. When I was in college we hit many pizza parlors in the Chicagoland area and never had a bad one. Detroit has a few good places. Here in BFO the best we have is Marcos and for a local place it's pretty good.

Has anyone ever had a "good" pizza at WDW? I'd had their hotel pizzas, but I'd never qualify them as good, just edible. Mama Melrose would be an exxception to the rule. They have really good food overall :)

I love pizza. We are having a pizza war here in Monroe - large pizza with pepperoni for $5. I have never had a pizza I liked at WDW.

mickeysbestfriend said:
I miss the pizza in Detroit and Chicago. When I was in college we hit many pizza parlors in the Chicagoland area and never had a bad one. Detroit has a few good places. Here in BFO the best we have is Marcos and for a local place it's pretty good.

Has anyone ever had a "good" pizza at WDW? I'd had their hotel pizzas, but I'd never qualify them as good, just edible. Mama Melrose would be an exxception to the rule. They have really good food overall :)

Tell me where in Detroit? I have had Pizzapopalis in Greektown (very much like Chicago style pizza) but our "local" pizza joints are the typical chains out in the burbs. Tell me what you miss and I'll send you some! So many of these places now have pizzas you can get uncooked. Makes shipping easy!! :wave:

We have a local pizza place here, Soulshine Pizza, that makes some strange but good pizza! There's the White Album-white sauce, chicken, cheese. Then there's the Rastafarian-jerk chicken, pinapple, cheese, and some other things I don't remember right now. My fav is the Magic Mushroom. It has about 5 different types of mushrooms and cheeses. Awesome!

And of course your chain stores, but we also have the Mellow Mushroom pizza chain. I know there's one in Destin, but I don't know if they have them up north. If you find one, go, it's great! pirate:

Alacrity said:
Oooo! I want one of those teleporter things! Scotty beam me up....Scotty? Halloooo! :teeth: Drat. No answer.

It would make the 48 days until next we meet a bit more bearable. :p

Very SWEET, ain't he? :love: :love: :love:

Not soon enuf, Darling...but we'll make it!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

86 more posts and we're there!!!

Kimmielee said:
Tell me where in Detroit? I have had Pizzapopalis in Greektown (very much like Chicago style pizza) but our "local" pizza joints are the typical chains out in the burbs. Tell me what you miss and I'll send you some! So many of these places now have pizzas you can get uncooked. Makes shipping easy!! :wave:

the best places I found were Buddy's, Shields and Louies. Buddy's in on Van **** near 13 mile (I think), Louie's was on Ryan Road South of 11 Mile if I remember correctly. Sheilds I haven't been to for ages so I can't remember. I get up to the Detroit area once a month to see my folks and try to order a Buddy's every third trip. They do have the take and bakes, but no matter how I try I can never get them to taste as good at home :(

Gina said:
So I've heard. :) But I'm afraid y'all might put weird things like lox on your pizza, too... ;)

No, lox is for bagels. Up here, we put clams on the pizza. But no anchovies please.

I would have to agree on the anchovies....not to sure about the clams though...they belong in pasta or fried :)

DisneydaveCT said:
No, lox is for bagels. Up here, we put clams on the pizza. But no anchovies please.

katydidbug1 said:
I would have to agree on the anchovies....not to sure about the clams though...they belong in pasta or fried :)

Back in the dark ages, at my first job....

We made a Friday night special....smoked oysters, shrimp and black olives!

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Leave off the smoked oysters and the shrimp...just the black olives and i will be a happy girl. :)

wdwtheplacetobe said:
Back in the dark ages, at my first job....

We made a Friday night special....smoked oysters, shrimp and black olives!

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter