Any Single Disney Men Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickeysbestfriend said:
One of the few things in life I crave.....well.....that and a long passionate kiss that leads to.....

That sounds heavenly ..... oh, I mean the pizza and the kidd that leads to ........... :cloud9:

sandy5764 said:
Okay, after all this talk about pizza, I'm definitely going to be stopping and getting one for supper on the way home from work tonight. Already have steak thawing out, but need pizza, need pizza, need pizza. :rotfl2:

What time is dinner?...I'll bring the wine :cool1: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Dinner's about 6:00. If you leave Michigan now, stop and pick up a bottle of wine, you may make it to Pennsylvania just in time. :thumbsup2

rer1972 said:
Now that's a game I'd like to play. I'll have to store that in the repertoire. :thumbsup2

LOL... It just popped into my head, so I've never actually tried it, but it looked fun in my imagination. :teeth:

tawasdave said:
What time is dinner?...I'll bring the wine :cool1: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Well, Dave, I have a long-ish day today, so how about 7:30? I'll even pick you up at the airport---the one in Boston, that is (realizing it's very important to be specific about those airport offers so they don't come back to haunt you for months). And I'll even make dessert...with or without tossed marshmallows.

I am sooooo bored at work today... so in thinking about my own question, I was looking up Disney-themed wedding stuff. Look at these adorable invitations!!

http://www.invitationconsultants.com/gallery.aspx?p_subcategory=disneymickeyandminnie

Okay, I know you at least need to meet someone and have a date or something before planning the wedding, but it's fun to look at this stuff. :) That site above has the sweetest Disney wedding accessories, too! I would never be able to afford a wedding at WDW, but I am totally going to have a Mickey & Minnie wedding. :goodvibes

Gina said:
I am sooooo bored at work today... so in thinking about my own question, I was looking up Disney-themed wedding stuff. Look at these adorable invitations!!

http://www.invitationconsultants.com/gallery.aspx?p_subcategory=disneymickeyandminnie

Okay, I know you at least need to meet someone and have a date or something before planning the wedding, but it's fun to look at this stuff. :) That site above has the sweetest Disney wedding accessories, too! I would never be able to afford a wedding at WDW, but I am totally going to have a Mickey & Minnie wedding. :goodvibes

I absolutely love those invitations! I've added that website to my favorites, in the hopes that my BF actually ever asks. :bride:

I know what you mean Sandy...my boss and went out to lunch...and what do you know...I had to have pizza... :rotfl:

sandy5764 said:
Okay, after all this talk about pizza, I'm definitely going to be stopping and getting one for supper on the way home from work tonight. Already have steak thawing out, but need pizza, need pizza, need pizza. :rotfl2:

Gina said:
LOL... It just popped into my head, so I've never actually tried it, but it looked fun in my imagination. :teeth:
Hmmmm, just wondering if the game would work with other edible items. Perhaps caramel pieces :rolleyes1

rer1972 said:
Hmmmm, just wondering if the game would work with other edible items. Perhaps caramel pieces :rolleyes1
I'd think you'd want to use something *soft*--fruit gems might work if you don't care for marshmallows... :rotfl:

mickeysbestfriend said:
One of the few things in life I crave.....well.....that and a long passionate kiss that leads to.....
...that leads to the pizza getting cold, but you don't care at that point, right? :rotfl2:

CoasterAddict said:
...that leads to the pizza getting cold, but you don't care at that point, right? :rotfl2:
Cold pizza rocks! Especially if it's cold as a result of what you're talking about. Yum to both things.

rer1972 said:
I'll warm up the caramel first :teeth:
Warm caramel, while inviting for some things (like chocolate ice cream or granny smith apple slices) isn't something I'd want *tossed* at me. And quite a mess if you were on carpeting...
:rolleyes1

CoasterAddict said:
Warm caramel, while inviting for some things (like chocolate ice cream or granny smith apple slices) isn't something I'd want *tossed* at me. And quite a mess if you were on carpeting...
:rolleyes1
Not into messy huh? Hmmm, maybe ice cream would work too? :rotfl:

rer1972 said:
That's why you don't do it on the carpet.
<obvious comment withheld to keep this PG!> :rolleyes1 :crazy:

BTW, not to make you pizza fans jealous or anything, but a warm slice of pizza just appeared on my desk...*sometimes* this job has perks.

...which reminds me, TawasDave...are we on for dinner? What time is your flight getting in? :rotfl:

I would like to get married at WDW - very intimate - just the 2 of us. then when get back to MI have a family/kid friendly reception that is totally Disney (with pepperoni pizza lol). Are you reading this babe? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter