Any Single Disney Men Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
down to 39 more posts and we're THERE!!!!

Been a Busy day here, what with the marshmallows, caramels, pizza, etc....

Some "fun" games suggested.

:grouphug: :blush: :grouphug:

wdwtheplacetobe said:
down to 39 more posts and we're THERE!!!!

Been a Busy day here, what with the marshmallows, caramels, pizza, etc....

Some "fun" games suggested.

:grouphug: :blush: :grouphug:
Well, twister is always fun... :dance3:

Hey all just checking in and letting you all know SW and I are doing great. He started his new job last week and while it is always difficult starting a new gig he is doing great!!

I was reading back a few pages, especially to what Kimmilee had to say about LDR. Boy are we like the poster children!! Very, Very early on we discussed relocating. I was clear from the beginning that I was unable to due to ds and his dad. But was equally clear that it would be futile to even continue if he wasn't able to at some point. Although we lived 1500 miles away (but luckily in the same country) we did manage to see each other often (bi weekly by the end). But the emotional connection we made by having so many hours of email/msn and phone conversations has built a very solid foundation that we can only grow upon.

We are living proof not only that it can be done but that it can be real and permanent. If I can offer one piece of advice...do not settle for anything less than you deserve. Because I can tell you when it is right you don't even need to wonder....you just know.

tmli said:
Hey all just checking in and letting you all know SW and I are doing great. He started his new job last week and while it is always difficult starting a new gig he is doing great!!

I was reading back a few pages, especially to what Kimmilee had to say about LDR. Boy are we like the poster children!! Very, Very early on we discussed relocating. I was clear from the beginning that I was unable to due to ds and his dad. But was equally clear that it would be futile to even continue if he wasn't able to at some point. Although we lived 1500 miles away (but luckily in the same country) we did manage to see each other often (bi weekly by the end). But the emotional connection we made by having so many hours of email/msn and phone conversations has built a very solid foundation that we can only grow upon.

We are living proof not only that it can be done but that it can be real and permanent. If I can offer one piece of advice...do not settle for anything less than you deserve. Because I can tell you when it is right you don't even need to wonder....you just know.
Very happy for you guys. :thumbsup2 Thanks for the advice.

tmli said:

Ya'll show us the way!!!!

:grouphug: :love: :grouphug:

tmli said:

I so love hearing stories like that... :goodvibes I'm really glad you guys are doing so well, Tracey! Best of luck to you both!!

-gina-

CoasterAddict said:
<obvious comment withheld to keep this PG!> :rolleyes1 :crazy:

BTW, not to make you pizza fans jealous or anything, but a warm slice of pizza just appeared on my desk...*sometimes* this job has perks.

...which reminds me, TawasDave...are we on for dinner? What time is your flight getting in? :rotfl:

Oh sure..just show up and I will pick you up at the airport...fool me once shame on you...etc... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

rer1972 said:
Hmmmm, just wondering if the game would work with other edible items. Perhaps caramel pieces :rolleyes1

Probably works best with the flat caramel that you wrap on apples. pirate:

now i am seeing something about twister and breakdancing, which is making me wonder that some of this is carried over from the dismates conversation the night before last. :cool1:

Sha said:
now i am seeing something about twister and breakdancing, which is making me wonder that some of this is carried over from the dismates conversation the night before last. :cool1:

Things go back and forth Sha....

All pretty entertaining.

:wizard: :grouphug: :wizard:

Well, Without me going through this entire thread of about 3000 posts and really putting me to sleep for the night, I am a single young man 33. There you go WDW, I posted ;)

tawasdave said:
Oh sure..just show up and I will pick you up at the airport...fool me once shame on you...etc... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

I was all over Logan looking for flights coming in from Detroit, I couldn't find you *anywhere* (figured it should be easy enough to spot you since you said you don't go anywhere without your hose...) :confused3 Now the pizza is cold and everything. I can't believe you stood me up like that! :sad1:

So one minute we are discussing soft foods to throw at people and then there were ginsu knives. What kind of party are you people throwing??

:lmao:

Decided to add to the thread to edge closer to the 3000!

Looking forward somewhere in the future to meeting up with you all! Whether in December at the meet or some other time... or even individual meets!! :rotfl:

Otherwise will continue to see you on Dismeets.com :goodvibes

Costumesaremylife said:
So one minute we are discussing soft foods to throw at people and then there were ginsu knives. What kind of party are you people throwing??

:lmao:

Well, CG is from Boston...maybe that is rough town.... :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!