Any Single Disney Men Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdhkitten

<font color=blue>No longer tag free since January
I think that there should be a Disney dating site!! Does anyone else agree? What I wouldn't give to find a Disney guy! :teeth:

If only there was a test.....

How would you rate a potential mate on a 1-10 Disney scale?

1) Hates Disney
2) Doesn't hate it but it's like pulling teeth to get them there.
3) tolerates it begrudgingly and nit picks everything
4) is okay with it but when given an option prefers other places
5) Is okay with it but only once every few years
6) Will go but wants to do Universal, Sea World, Bushe Gardens etc.
7) Goes willingly and will do almost anything
8) Totaly gets into Disney on almost every level. A day without Disney is like a day without magic.
9) Is into Disney on EVERY level...sells children to get in another trip.
10) If you won the lottery you would LIVE in Disney World!

Feel free to make changes

mdhkitten said:
I think that there should be a Disney dating site!! Does anyone else agree? What I wouldn't give to find a Disney guy! :teeth:

If I don't stop spending on me and DD's Disney addiction I might be :lmao: .

But like all thing Disney it would be a package deal. :rotfl2:

mdhkitten said:

:wave: Hi and welcome to the Dis Boards! :welcome:

This was just posted yesterday, may be worth looking into if you're interested in meeting other Disney singles and possible making a "Disney love connection".
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1043704&highlight=singles

There was also a thread posted quite a while ago on a similar topic. I don't know what happened to it. :confused3 It had a lot of posters on it too.

Good Luck pixiedust:

I'm definitely a Disney guy. We're out there but are somewhat out numbered by the Disney "Princesses". I think I just need to move to the US. Not much luck up here.
I posted yesterday that Dismates.com is back and it's a site for singles that are Disney fanatics, freaks, nerds, OCD's or whatever else we can be labelled as. It's not bad but it's still pretty new.

I listed myself on there yesterday, too, and the the way that women outnumber the men is kind of discouraging. :worried: We need to get the word out to all of the men out there! :teeth: Help, I'm a single Disney woman in search of her Prince Charming!! :rotfl: :goodvibes

I'm a single Disney man. :badpc:

<Writer's block>

What can I say? I caught the bug as a child in California when my family would drive up to Disneyland from Coronado. The first one of us to spot the Matterhorn won. Is Expedition Everest like that now in Florida? My most recent visit to WDW was in 2003. :coffee:

Single Disney guy here from Ohio. I make the trek home twice a year. The Dismates.com site is pretty weak at the present time. Last time I looked there were only 35 members. I think if we can keep this thread going it would serve as a sinlges forum. I can't think of anything better than sharing WDW with someone else who loves it as much as I do!

mickeysbestfriend said:
Single Disney guy here from Ohio. I make the trek home twice a year. The Dismates.com site is pretty weak at the present time. Last time I looked there were only 35 members. I think if we can keep this thread going it would serve as a sinlges forum. I can't think of anything better than sharing WDW with someone else who loves it as much as I do!

I completely agree. The original incarnation of that site that came out last year, I believe, was significantly better. It was more of a forum type site as opposed to it's current format. Here's hoping it gets better.

I guess the Wedding and HoneyMoon location is already decided upon. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :hyper: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :hyper:

Looking for my Prince charming too. Oh wait, I already have two. :earsboy: :earsboy:

mdhkitten said:

I was wondering the same thing. Doubt I could be that lucky though.

:wave:

mdhkitten said:
I listed myself on there yesterday, too, and the the way that women outnumber the men is kind of discouraging. :worried: We need to get the word out to all of the men out there! :teeth: Help, I'm a single Disney woman in search of her Prince Charming!! :rotfl: :goodvibes

Oh I dunno...not so bad for the guys! pirate:

Definatly Disney guys around here and there!

Gee I would love to find my mom a Disney man!! (she would kill me if she knew I posted this! LOL!) :confused3

A man would let her go to Disney every year with the grandkids.....he can come too of course. :hug:

I agree that maybe this should be a forum! We could do better than that other site! :teeth:

I'm in too! It would be great if I could find a guy that doesn't think my tears on Main Street are because of PMS! :confused3

I'm a single Disney Guy, go 4 to 5 times a year, 2 solo, and 2 or 3 with the kids and Grandkids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter