ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

Hey everybody - I was thinking about the next group starting their adventure today and thought I'd check in. I had such a great time and I'm envious that another group is there right now. Deann, I went to the Disney Family museum this summer as well. It was awesome and I'm so glad I made time to go while I was in San Francisco. I can't wait to hear about the ABD adventures for 2012. Hope everyone is doing well.

Karen

Hey everybody - I was thinking about the next group starting their adventure today and thought I'd check in. I had such a great time and I'm envious that another group is there right now. Deann, I went to the Disney Family museum this summer as well. It was awesome and I'm so glad I made time to go while I was in San Francisco. I can't wait to hear about the ABD adventures for 2012. Hope everyone is doing well.

Karen

Hi ABD Family!

The July/August group is there today. Let's all take a moment and remember that first night at the Renaissance! Ahhhh....good times! (well, other than Stephanie getting sick the first night - she likes to remind me of that :sick:)

I was thinking of the new group as well. We were in the pool and I looked at the clock. It was 10 til 8, we're eastern time, and I said we would have been waiting to sit down to our first dinner.:sad1:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I will be thinking of our ABD adventure while the latest group is out there.

Getting a bit nostalgic right now and there is nobody to give a big hug to.

Sending everyone a virtual hug:grouphug:

Take care,

Mark

p.s. Those were some Good times

Getting a bit nostalgic right now and there is nobody to give a big hug to.

Sending everyone a virtual hug:grouphug:

Take care,

Mark

p.s. Those were some Good times

Me too!!

:grouphug:

I want to all be sitting in the lounge with all of you having a drink and saying hi to Michael & Dean after they are off-duty.:thumbsup2

Hello All,

Just wanted to drop a line to let you all know that I have managed to wrangle a short trip to the World for Disapalooza! I didn't think we could make it as we are already going to be at Disney World fromt he 18th till the 23rd.

Nancy is going to Orlando for work the weekend of Dec 10th, so I told her since she has a room, why don't I fly down Sat morning and hit the Disapalooza? I could fly back Monday morning and work the rest of the week before we leave again. :confused3: She will be working all weekend and won't be able to attend:mad:

Of course she gave me the look!! :scared1: I told her the flights were cheap:laughing:. So finally she agreed.

Hoping to see some of you there!! :dance3:

Bob

Hello All,

Just wanted to drop a line to let you all know that I have managed to wrangle a short trip to the World for Disapalooza! I didn't think we could make it as we are already going to be at Disney World fromt he 18th till the 23rd.

Nancy is going to Orlando for work the weekend of Dec 10th, so I told her since she has a room, why don't I fly down Sat morning and hit the Disapalooza? I could fly back Monday morning and work the rest of the week before we leave again. :confused3: She will be working all weekend and won't be able to attend:mad:

Of course she gave me the look!! :scared1: I told her the flights were cheap:laughing:. So finally she agreed.

Hoping to see some of you there!! :dance3:

Bob

:thumbsup2

Hi Bob,

Louise & I arrive of the 6th and depart on the 11th. We are going to Disapalooza. I know Robin, Yvette & Emiel will be there also. Hopefully, we can run into everyone there.

I think, Louise & I, are going to head over to City Walk mid-afternoon and eat someplace. We are staying at DVC & Disney properties.

See you in December,

Mark

Anyone here going on the Podcast Cruise 4.0? I was waiting for the 2012 ABD trips to come out for 2012 to see which I wanted to do, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I may just need to do both the cruise and another ABD. :cool1: Miss you all, it was such a good time!

Karen:

Anyone here going on the Podcast Cruise 4.0? I was waiting for the 2012 ABD trips to come out for 2012 to see which I wanted to do, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I may just need to do both the cruise and another ABD. :cool1: Miss you all, it was such a good time!

Karen:

Hi Karen,

WE miss you and everyone too. We are planning on being on POD4.0

Hope you make it too.

Louise & Mark

Hey All!

I just got back and am working on a video with my pics from the trip. How long did it take for you guys to get your CD?

Karen:

Hi Karen,

WE miss you and everyone too. We are planning on being on POD4.0

Hope you make it too.

Louise & Mark

We'll be on Podcast 4.0 also! :cool1:

I'll be on PCC 4.0! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!:banana:

Hi ABD Family -

I know this has nothing to do with Disney or vacationing, etc. But I got a job! It's exactly in the field I studied in grad school. But the reason I'm telling you all, is that in a very strange and roundabout way (that only I understand and I think Jeff is attempting to) our backstage magic trip in April had something to do with it! :cool1:

I am glad to hear the ABD trip brought a little magic to your life!! Congratulations!!

Hi ABD Family -

I know this has nothing to do with Disney or vacationing, etc. But I got a job! It's exactly in the field I studied in grad school. But the reason I'm telling you all, is that in a very strange and roundabout way (that only I understand and I think Jeff is attempting to) our backstage magic trip in April had something to do with it! :cool1:

Hi Becky,

Just wanted to say Congrats!!! :banana: I am glad you found a job that is in your field and what you have a passion for. It makes going to work everyday, a joy instead of work.

Take care,

Bob

Hi all,

Whose going...

Robin, Louise & I will be there and we are planning on going over to Universal early afternoon to possibly walk around, shop and have a late lunch / early dinner.

Anyone interested in joining us?

Mark

Hi ABD Family -

Becky,

CONGRATS to you... Sorry it took me so long to tell you.

Great job,

Mark

Hi all,

Whose going...

Robin, Louise & I will be there and we are planning on going over to Universal early afternoon to possibly walk around, shop and have a late lunch / early dinner.

Anyone interested in joing us?

Mark

Mark,

I am planning on being there. Flying in to Orlando in the am on Saturday. May try to make it to the park early as poor Nancy has to work at her convention. :headache:

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!