ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
I'm first.

As requested, here is a link to pricing...

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input_pc.cfm

PodCast Team Members on this Adventure:
Pete
Walter
Teresa
Kathy

Announcement (added 08/04/2010)

We are pleased and honored to announce that we have made a special arrangement to have Marty Sklar join us for lunch on one day of our Adventure. This will be exclusive to those booked on this trip. You will be able to talk, ask questions of and interact with Marty in a casual lunch setting. As an added bonus everyone on the Adventure will receive a copy of the book "A Brush with Disney" autographed by Marty Sklar after they return home.

In order to allow everyone a chance to interact with Mr. Sklar we are limiting this Adventure to 30 guests plus the podcast team. Once we reach 30 guests we will no longer accept bookings on this adventure.

Check out Dave Parfitts Blog about this incredible trip and opportunity.

A List of Who's Going....

SusanWasHere - Susan
JWren1234 - Jason
deann - DeAnn
robinm1215 - Robin
Yvet - Yvette
Emiel - Emiel
bigmoonmullen - Mark
Louise - Mrs. bigmoonmullen
thekylers - Melissa
Shawn - Mr. thekylers
oilheadbob - Bob
Nancy - Mrs. oilheadbob
Rchristiansen - Becky
FFToolboxGuy - Jeff
Becky and Jeff's Daughter
KarenMom - Karen
DSNYDREAMER - Tracey
Ben - Tracey's son
Marla Hellwig - Marla
Kara - Marla's daughter
dbond - Dorothy
Webmaster Pete - Pete
AKA Scar - Walter
safetymom - Kathy
Newmouse2008 - Teresa

If you'd like to be added to the list....just let me know.

6th (heey i can count)....

Does this mean that you guys have booked this??

7th...this could be the one for Dino and me. Depending on the OMG head exploding news ;)

8th!
If I did go, it would be in April.
And I would need a room mate.

I'm guessing that because you all are posting to this thread, that I'll be getting credit card numbers from you all, as you MUST be booking this trip.

Right?

I'm guessing that because you all are posting to this thread, that I'll be getting credit card numbers from you all, as you MUST be booking this trip.

Right?

First you have to make my head explode ;) IF this is as big as you you're saying then it's probably a 99% go for us

Besides, I think you still have the Disney Visa # anyway

It's starting to look like an ABD 1.0 reunion adventure isn't it :goodvibes

When will we know which members of the podcast team are on which adventures???

Right?

First you have to make my head explode ;) IF this is as big as you you're saying then it's probably a 99% go for us

I have been too scared to even look at the price yet. :scared1:
And my head may need to be exploded first. :scared1:

The ABD price isn't the only cost. Airfare, for sure.
But I am not sure what else...
I have never been to California.
In addition to the ABD days (how many days is ABD?), I am sure I will need to add some more day. Ka-ching! Some place to stay. Rental car. Food.

What else do I need for a really great trip to California? Help me out here, please!

Hi Folks,

I have started this thread (just like I did for both of the other trips) so that folks that have booked this Adventure and date would have a place to meet and discuss their upcoming trip.

I'm going to respectively ask that we take general discussion to another thread.

Thanks.

It's starting to look like an ABD 1.0 reunion adventure isn't it :goodvibes

It may be a 1.0 reunion after all!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am trying to think of things that might make my head explode and make me book the trip again. Seeing the actual archives and not just the archive office (albeit the office is really cool) - that would make my head explode. Having lunch with John Lassiter and/or Bob Iger - that would make my head explode. That's all I have come up with so far.

Any other head exlpoding idea?

I was thinking of a night in the Dream Suite - but they'd have to install bunk beds to accomodate us all - it would be fun - but highly doubt that could happen

Right?

Besides, I think you still have the Disney Visa # anyway

Like Marilee you first must make my head explode. This is the trip I would book if it is worth booking again. So Kevin go ahead and make my head explode. :goodvibes

I'll join you all this time if my wonderful mother will foot the bill for me and my family! *cough cough* Corkins *Ahem* :laughing:

I just signed up for this trip! The last one was so incredible, I couldn't pass up going back again!

Jason:goodvibes

Does this mean that John and Kevin are going in April? Nevermind, just noticed that there are threads for all the trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!