ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

Mark,

I am planning on being there. Flying in to Orlando in the am on Saturday. May try to make it to the park early as poor Nancy has to work at her convention. :headache:

Bob

Bob,

Lets try and hook up. :thumbsup2

We would love to have Nancy & you join us.

Mark

Hi Everyone!

Just writing because Stephanie wanted to say hi to everyone :) Here's her note:

"I really miss you and I will be really happy when I see you again. We're planning to be on the podcast cruise in 2012. I'm going to start school soon and I'm really excited."

Hi Everyone!

Just writing because Stephanie wanted to say hi to everyone :) Here's her note:

"I really miss you and I will be really happy when I see you again. We're planning to be on the podcast cruise in 2012. I'm going to start school soon and I'm really excited."

Hi Stepanie,

See you on the PODcast 4.0 cruise next year. Hope you have a Great School year. Have fun at school!!!

:love:

Louise & Mark

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the note. I am looking forward to see you and your Mom and Dad on the cruise. Have a great school year.

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well and had a great summer. Hard to believe it's over now and our ABD trip was almost 6 months ago!

I just signed up for Podcast 4.0 and am very excited! I talked to Mark and we are going to request to be seated together for dinner. I know there are others in the group who are going as well so please let us know if you'd like to be seated with us and I can make the request. We have the second seating.

I'm looking forward to see some of you at Disapalooza this December or even before that. I'm headed down for the food and wine festival from 10/15-10/22 and can't wait. If anyone will be there that week let me know.

See you all soon!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well and had a great summer. Hard to believe it's over now and our ABD trip was almost 6 months ago!

I just signed up for Podcast 4.0 and am very excited! I talked to Mark and we are going to request to be seated together for dinner. I know there are others in the group who are going as well so please let us know if you'd like to be seated with us and I can make the request. We have the second seating.

I'm looking forward to see some of you at Disapalooza this December or even before that. I'm headed down for the food and wine festival from 10/15-10/22 and can't wait. If anyone will be there that week let me know.

See you all soon!

Yay!! I wish I was at F&W. Steph has told us that she is all "Disneyparked Out" for the next year :scared1: She said it's not that she doesn't want to GO to a disney park ever again, but that she needs a break for this next year. -- However, I do have her trained well and she is excited for our trip to Aulani in April and the Cruise in Dec 2012. YAY!

So, I think we are scheduled for the first seating - but we haven't ever cruised before - what does that mean? Do you think it's too late for kids?

Oh - in other news, my new job was a big ole bust. My last day is this Friday. I guess it's back to working at home with Jeff - I guess that's not so bad. :)

Yay!!....the Cruise in Dec 2012. YAY!

So, I think we are scheduled for the first seating - but we haven't ever cruised before - what does that mean? Do you think it's too late for kids?
..... :)

I just realized Stephanie will be 10 years old by then. :eek: Perhaps the lateness will not be an issue.

Yay!! I wish I was at F&W. Steph has told us that she is all "Disneyparked Out" for the next year :scared1: She said it's not that she doesn't want to GO to a disney park ever again, but that she needs a break for this next year. -- However, I do have her trained well and she is excited for our trip to Aulani in April and the Cruise in Dec 2012. YAY!

Oh - in other news, my new job was a big ole bust. My last day is this Friday. I guess it's back to working at home with Jeff - I guess that's not so bad. :)

I can't believe Stephanie said she is "Disneyparked Out" -- that's hilarious! I wonder why I don't feel like I ever need a break! I haven't been since May and am so looking forward to the food and wine trip. I think that's my favorite time in Disney!

I'm sure your trip to Aulani will be wonderful! I'm jealous. I'll have to put that in the plans sometime soon.

I can't remember what times the seatings are but I want to say 5:30 and 8? Or something close to that. I think with the first seating you go to dinner and then the show and with the second seating you go to the show first and then dinner. If Stephanie is not used to eating later then it might be too late. But of course you can take into account that there's pretty much food available 24/7 on a cruise! I'm sure there will be plenty of kids at both seatings.

Sorry to hear about your job. This must be a sign that it just was not the right job for you and there is something better out there :goodvibes Good luck with your search and enjoy your time working at home with Jeff.

We talked it over and would just love to sit with all of your guys for dinner each night on podcast cruise 4.0, I don't think logistically the timing would work for Steph. Maybe by then it would be OK, but I remember on the ABD trip, she was pretty pooped out by 7 or 8 PM. But we should definitely plan some sort of meet up for all of us one day.

Okay,

I see some of our group will be at WWHP for DIZA. Just trying to figure out who all is going to make it there.

It's getting close and I can't wait to see you all!

Bob :confused3

Hi Bob,

Robin, Louise & I will be there. We are headed over to Universal late afternoon on Saturday. We plan on walking around City Walk and having dinner somewhere. Before that we are going to be in Epcot for the day... planning on taking a cab probably from Beach Club.

You are more than welcome to join us.

I know Yvette & Emiel will be there and we hope to run into them too.

Take care and tell Nancy HI for us.

Mark

Howdy

Kara and I will be at Harry Potter - we are staying at the Royal Pacific and not planning on WDW (gasp whaaa) at all

Aulani was just beautiful and we had a ball - a sea turtle knocked Kara off of the stand up paddle board one day

Howdy

Kara and I will be at Harry Potter - we are staying at the Royal Pacific and not planning on WDW (gasp whaaa) at all

Aulani was just beautiful and we had a ball - a sea turtle knocked Kara off of the stand up paddle board one day

Great... We all hope to run into you both!!!:thumbsup2

See you soon,

Mark

Ohhh! It took me a lot of digging to find this post. I can’t believe I found it!

I wanted to know if any of you will be at the 20th anniversary event in August next year? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!