ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

Hey all!!
Hope everyone is doing well! It's been a crazy time since our trip and I decided the only way to truly cheer myself up is to go to my happy place!! Just booked a trip today to WDW!!! Staying 6/29-7/6 and I am so excited. Esp since I got to use my Southwest free flight!!!!

Anyone else going at this time?? I can't wait, I am so needing a Disney fix....

I'll be there for the last several days of your trip. :) :) I will be up at the MA. Cars meet for the first part of your trip.

Good for you for coming to WDW!!!!

I'll be there for the last several days of your trip. :) :) I will be up at the MA. Cars meet for the first part of your trip.

Awesome!! :):) maybe we can meet up even if it's hot lol! I'm sure MA will be awesome! Going to the for work or just for fun??

Don't feel you need to bring any of the FL weather along with you. :rolleyes1

Hey all!!
Hope everyone is doing well! It's been a crazy time since our trip and I decided the only way to truly cheer myself up is to go to my happy place!! Just booked a trip today to WDW!!! Staying 6/29-7/6 and I am so excited. Esp since I got to use my Southwest free flight!!!!

Anyone else going at this time?? I can't wait, I am so needing a Disney fix....

So jealous, if you need someone to travel with let me know!:tinker:

Oh! I just realized we'll be in Orlando in less than a month - July 7 - 20th. Half of it will be spent at a conference, but the other half at WDW!:cool1:

Susan, we'll have just missed each other.

---
In other news the last day of school was yesterday :thumbsup2 I think Stephanie learned more during our ABD trip than she did in all of 3rd grade. Perhaps we need to do this again --- :)

Melissa - I will travel any time - I don't need my arm twisted :) Esp when going to Disney!!

Becky - last summer I went July 1 to 9th and wanted to do it again this year. Summer school starts the 11th, but they are having a prep day on the 7th. So no luck :(

Hopefully at some point a bunch of us can go at the same time and meet up! I go again Aug 15-28 and Oct 14-19. Come on down!!!!

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Kathy, I plan on reading the blogs soon... Thank you for the links.

Take care... Hugs,

Mark

Thanks, Kathy! I look forward to reading those.

I hope all is well with everyone.
:thumbsup2
It's been a nice summer week here for us. Steph's off at Camp Invention this week. I've decided after many ideas and trying to figure out myself that I'm not going to return to school in the fall. I got my degree in May so that's enough for me and I don't think I can do what I want to do going forward with this type of schooling plan. Jeff's doing more of the same - working on the computer.

So I was going to go to that conference in Orlando, but since I'm not going to be going to school, that gives me more time to go to WDW! We'll be there July 7 - 20th. Any other suggestions for activities other than (gasp!) WDW in Florida? Sea World? - I haven't been there yet. What beaches are good?

Thanks, Kathy! I look forward to reading those.

:thumbsup2
It's been a nice summer week here for us. Steph's off at Camp Invention this week. I've decided after many ideas and trying to figure out myself that I'm not going to return to school in the fall. I got my degree in May so that's enough for me and I don't think I can do what I want to do going forward with this type of schooling plan. Jeff's doing more of the same - working on the computer.

So I was going to go to that conference in Orlando, but since I'm not going to be going to school, that gives me more time to go to WDW! We'll be there July 7 - 20th. Any other suggestions for activities other than (gasp!) WDW in Florida? Sea World? - I haven't been there yet. What beaches are good?

Discovery Cove... Louise loved it. I was off playing golf with my dad.

Hi all,

Picking an item up this evening... Picture(s) to be posted on Flickr & Snapfish soon.

Mark

Hi Becky,

on flickr (last 4 or 5) in my group & on snapfish.

Let me see if I can make it easier to find them on flickr.

We really like the way it turned out.

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!