Curses

I never got my wisdom teeth. When I was a teen and needed braces on my teeth they did an x-ray to see how my wisdom teeth were positioned, because I had excess space in my mouth and they wanted to allow for them to come in and fill some of the space. We were all astonished to find no trace of wisdom teeth at all. They did not appear in the x-rays that were done at the end of the orthodontic procedure, or in any later x-rays either. I really could have used them, provided they came in properly.

My sister had to have all four of hers removed, two surgically. That was when we found out that she reacts to anesthesia in the opposite way it’s intended. It made her so hyperactive instead of making her drowsy.

I hope your procedure goes smoothly and you recover quickly.

Malfunctioning wisdom teeth do deserve curses. Thankfully I only had one that was a problem, and that one only intermittently - it would be fine for months, then deep headache/earache for a few days to a week, then fine again. I'm happy to have it out now! The extraction and recovery were much easier than I expected. Good luck!

If it's just the one wisdom tooth that is really bothering you, you can have your dentist just take it out today as an emergency appointment. It's what we had to do for DH. Immediate relief. Then he had his appointment 2 weeks later at the oral surgeon for the other 3 to be extracted. It was a double round of antibiotics; however, he said it was better than suffering with the pain.

I would insist that the dentist move the appointment up. No need to suffer with pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter