ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

I'll go back too Kathy! But like Big Moon, I need to win that lottery LOL! My pics are all up on Snapfish! Took forever to rotate them! My book came on Saturday - haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but it looks so nice!

Hope you are all doing well!

I'll go back too Kathy! But like Big Moon, I need to win that lottery LOL! My pics are all up on Snapfish! Took forever to rotate them! My book came on Saturday - haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but it looks so nice!

Same here as for the lottery!

Susan, the pictures were great. Thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup2 I'm ready... might need to win the lottery first:lmao:

I was thinking we could go again if we just don't pay our taxes this year!:rotfl:

We will be in WDW this July, but most of the trip is for a conference and those dollars come from a different jar. But we are adding on a few days at Pop - so we can at least still be able to pay our taxes.

Hi Susan,

Great pics!!! I got to see them this weekend when I got back in town. I would love to go back, but there are so many other trips to take with ABD :dance3:

I think our next adventure may be Ireland.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Bob

Bob, Ireland sounds like a wonderful trip. ABD sure makes it easy when you travel with them.

I think we all need to win the lottery!! :)

Bob, Ireland sounds like a wonderful trip. ABD sure makes it easy when you travel with them.

:thumbsup2

We are looking at Southwest Splendor, Wyoming or Costa Rica... but probably not till 2013. Have one WDW trip and two 7 night DCL cruises currently scheduled for 2012, including POD4.0

Mark

:thumbsup2

We are looking at Southwest Splendor, Wyoming or Costa Rica... but probably not till 2013. Have one WDW trip and two 7 night DCL cruises currently scheduled for 2012, including POD4.0

Mark

Sounds awesome! I'd love to do one of the Europe ABD trips when Stephanie is in middle school. Also, our taxes might not get paid when Pete announces next years ABD Backstage Magic trip ---- :lmao: I wonder if I can figure out how to make Disney trips a tax deduction - Anyone have an idea?

Also, anyone gonna be at the World July 8 - 20th? We'll be there. 8 nights off site and then 4 nights at Pop. The first 6 nights though are for business. Wait, HEY! That's a tax deduction! LOL!

Sounds awesome! I'd love to do one of the Europe ABD trips when Stephanie is in middle school. Also, our taxes might not get paid when Pete announces next years ABD Backstage Magic trip ---- :lmao: I wonder if I can figure out how to make Disney trips a tax deduction - Anyone have an idea?

Also, anyone gonna be at the World July 8 - 20th? We'll be there. 8 nights off site and then 4 nights at Pop. The first 6 nights though are for business. Wait, HEY! That's a tax deduction! LOL!

Imagineering Interview!!!:thumbsup2

Just thinking:lmao:

Kathy,

They sure do. I like the idea of someone planning out the "Must See and Do" activities while we are there. I am thinking about doing another sibling vacation with my brother and sister and their spouses. We are all very compatible and really have a great time together.

My sister is a little leary of traveling out of the country, but I think I can convince her to. If not, there is always the Southwest trip or Alaska or Canadian Rockies.

Anyhow, time to finish the planning for the Sept. triip to the world and today is the day to see if we can get into BLT for week of Christmas.

Miss you all greatly, but at least we have this forum to share our post ABD days! :goodvibes

Bob

I need my ABD family to console me: I'm super jealous right now because one of my classmates just posted a photo to facebook of his place in Santa Monica where he has his internship for the summer. :headache: Sigh....

I also confessed to my advisor yesterday that I want to work for Disney and she didn't laugh at me. yay. She said I need to pick a dissertation topic that I'm passionate about. :worship: She told me (although I knew this already) that Disney has an incredible industrial engineering group and lots of research in user experience. Perhaps it will come together -

Thanks for listening to my nuttiness.

I need my ABD family to console me: I'm super jealous right now because one of my classmates just posted a photo to facebook of his place in Santa Monica where he has his internship for the summer. :headache: Sigh....

I also confessed to my advisor yesterday that I want to work for Disney and she didn't laugh at me. yay. She said I need to pick a dissertation topic that I'm passionate about. :worship: She told me (although I knew this already) that Disney has an incredible industrial engineering group and lots of research in user experience. Perhaps it will come together -

Thanks for listening to my nuttiness.

Becky,

Good Luck... You can DO IT!!! Like your advisor said...find something you are passionate about and then "Knock Their Socks Off"!!!

Louise & Mark

At Disneyland today! I brought the picture of all of us in front of the castle so that you could all be here also! Star Tours had a soft opening so we were lucky enough to ride it. It was awesome! At DCA now and saw people going on Little Mermaid! I thought we might be lucky with another soft opening. It was the preview for CMs. Miss you all wish you could be here!

Susan, I am going to have that Turkey Sandwich at Hungry Bear! 

Lucky you!!! My daughter and I are trying to figure out when we can fit in a trip to DL. I didn't get to enjoy it enough while we were there.

At Disneyland today! I brought the picture of all of us in front of the castle so that you could all be here also! Star Tours had a soft opening so we were lucky enough to ride it. It was awesome! At DCA now and saw people going on Little Mermaid! I thought we might be lucky with another soft opening. It was the preview for CMs. Miss you all wish you could be here!

Hi DeAnn,

Wish we were there with you... Have a Great Day... I'm so jealous:thumbsup2

Mark

OH I'm so jealous!!!!! Have a great time, I so wish I could be there! I am def going back, but think I want to go when Cars Land is done. Let me know if you get on Little Mermaid!

And OMG I was just talking about that Turkey Sandwich yesterday! Take a bite for me LOL I miss that yummy cupcake from there too! Have a great day!!!! :wizard:

Jealous as well, but very thoughtful of you to take our picture. Hope you had a great time!

Thanks for taking us along! :banana:

Yesterday was a long day! Up at 5:00 am to drive to DL. We didn't get back until 11:30 last night! We went with some friends of my brother so we stayed longer than usual on our one day trips. Usually we will still get up early to try and make opening and then leave between 1 and 3. We didn't leave until 7pm and then stopped for dinner. I still had fun though. For those of you going to WDW anytime in the future, don't miss Star Tours! :thumbsup2: I never went on the old one because it was too rough for me and made me feel a bit sick. It seems so much smoother now. I was also worried about the 3D :3dglasses making it feel worse than before but it didn't. Also, the glasses made it look really clear and crisp. One of the young boys that was with us didn't even know that we were looking at a screen! I'm not sure what he thought it was. :confused3 I guess you can all say you have been on it as I had our picture in my ABD backpack.

Anyhow, I tried getting us all back into the Dream Suite but I had no luck. This is the closest I got!

IMG_0592.jpg

:grouphug:

I did have fun pointing out the fun and amazing things we did on our trip to my family. Although, I think my niece and brother were getting a bit tired of hearing it as they would of loved to go on the trip. I think I was making them a bit jealous. :laughing:

We will probably be going again in a few weeks as were are going to the LA Galaxy game on June 11th. Looks like we will be spending the night after the game as last night my brother was tired driving back. I asked him, "Where do you want to spend the night? By the game or Disneyland?" He replied, "Disneyland so we can go the next day!" I don't know why I even asked. :lmao: So I will take you all again and hopefully this time we can all go on the Little Mermaid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter