ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

That would have been great to have the group in MK. I had a new appreciation for the park today after our ABD trip.

My book came yesterday also!! I can't wait to spend some time looking at it. What a great perk. Thank you Dreams and Marty.

As Stephanie would say: "Holy Moly Guacomole!"

We got THREE books in the mail today! I love that Stephanie got one too, she's so into art and drawing right now. This is really cool.

Hey Becky,

When you got your books was it 3 separate boxes or one? We got one book in the mail signed to Shawn, so I'm assuming or at least hoping mine should be on the way.

Hey Becky,

When you got your books was it 3 separate boxes or one? We got one book in the mail signed to Shawn, so I'm assuming or at least hoping mine should be on the way.

Hi Melissa,

I can only comment on ours. Both came in the same box.

Mark

Some of my Jim Henson Studios photos (specifically of the mural) have been picked up by muppet fans:

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2011/05/news-update-may-13-2011.html

Within Henson lore is a story of a magnificent mural of hundreds of Muppet characters gathered together in a single theater from all Henson projects. Bits and pieces of it have been seen before in the background of pictures, but never before has the full mural been showcased... until now. Jeff Christiansen, who had the awesome opportunity to tour The Jim Henson Company lot in Los Angeles took loads of awesome pictures of the mural in all its glory, which can be seen on his Flickr account. But that's not enough, because our good friends at ToughPigs have Photoshopped together the pictures to create a complete look at the incredible piece of art. See for yourself here.

Some of my Jim Henson Studios photos (specifically of the mural) have been picked up by muppet fans:

Within Henson lore is a story of a magnificent mural of hundreds of Muppet characters gathered together in a single theater from all Henson projects. Bits and pieces of it have been seen before in the background of pictures, but never before has the full mural been showcased... until now. Jeff Christiansen, who had the awesome opportunity to tour The Jim Henson Company lot in Los Angeles took loads of awesome pictures of the mural in all its glory, which can be seen on his Flickr account. But that's not enough, because our good friends at ToughPigs have Photoshopped together the pictures to create a complete look at the incredible piece of art. See for yourself here.

SO SO SO COOL!!!:cool1:

Thanks Jeff for sharing:worship:

Mark

Jeff, I never got the link to your private pictures. Congrats on being noticed by the Muppet Fans.

Very Cool!!

Jason

Hi All - I received my book this week as well. I had forgotten about it so it was a great surprise! I'm headed to NY this week for work, but I'd much rather be headed back to Disneyland. I had such a wonderful time with all of you.

Karen

Hi everyone!
I'm finally adding my photos to the ABD room on Snapfish! It's taking a while bc I have soooo many pics lol. Hopefully by tonight all 1200 pics will be on there!! You'll notice a lot of food pics haha.

Can't wait to get my book! I'll be checking the mail for it!

Karen - have a great time in NYC. Hope the email was helpful!

Hope everyone else is doing well. It's been great looking through the pics again. What a great trip!!

Susan

I just finished watching the DL wedding show with David Tutera. I wanna go back with all of you to DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter