ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

Hi there,

Louise & I wanted to wish everyone a Great Memorial Day Weekend. Please also remember those who allow us our freedom.

Louise & Mark

That video was great! LOL Michael looks so different in his official Disney uniform! ;) I want to go back! I'm thinking of going after all the construction is done. I want to see Cars Land and see less walls up all over the place!!

My daughter and I want to visit next year also. I can't wait to see Cars Land. Michael looks different in his costume.

That video was great! LOL Michael looks so different in his official Disney uniform! ;) I want to go back! I'm thinking of going after all the construction is done. I want to see Cars Land and see less walls up all over the place!!

My daughter and I want to visit next year also. I can't wait to see Cars Land. Michael looks different in his costume.

We want to see their parade(s) too next time... not sure how many they have but I want to see them all;)

Also, we really enjoyed the fireworks from half way down mainstreet. I want to see that again along with Worlf of Color and just about everything else.

Jason, wow! That was an awesome video, I miss Michael and Dean and of course all our fellow ABDers. I'm sad that it has been over a month already, but thanks for the ABD fix!

That was fun! Thanks for sharing!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the link to the video Jason. That answered the question of how much of Walt's original furniture was left in the apt.

Nice to see Michael. Now to see if there is one with Dean it it. :)

Have a great Friday everyone.

Jason,

Thank you buddy for the link... I just had goose bumps & chills running up my spine... Such great memories... Thanks again,

Mark

I'm very happy that everyone is enjoying the video! It really is hard to believe the trip was over a month ago, the memories are still so vivid that it feels like it was only yesterday.

Have a great weekend!
Jason

Just let me know when you come! I will meet you there! :banana:

I can't wait for Cars Land to open also. I am looking forward to going on the Little Mermaid in a few weeks and also getting on Star Tours again. Also let me know when you come! :cool1:

We want to see their parade(s) too next time... not sure how many they have but I want to see them all;)

Also, we really enjoyed the fireworks from half way down mainstreet. I want to see that again along with Worlf of Color and just about everything else.

Also, the cool thing about World of Color is how easily they can add scenes to it. They use to have a really cool Tron seen at the end of the show. Now I guess they have a Pirates 4 scene during the show. I bet they will add a Cars scene soon as well.

The new parade started today. We were without a parade for quite a while. If you come at Christmas time you can see the Christmas parade during the day. We don't have a Christmas party, so it doesn't cost extra to see the parade. Actually, I would recommend coming between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it is a slower time of year and you get to see all the beautiful decorations. Plus you can see the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay on the Haunted Mansion and the Christmas overlay on IASW.

Also, let me know when you come! I would love to see you both again! :grouphug:

I'm very happy that everyone is enjoying the video! It really is hard to believe the trip was over a month ago, the memories are still so vivid that it feels like it was only yesterday.

Have a great weekend!
Jason

I love the video. I actually remember watching that when they released the blog. How funny that Michael was on it and I had no idea who he was back then! Now, I can watch it to remind me of Walt's apartment and also remind me of Michael! I got choked up again when I walked by Walt's apartment at Disneyland last Saturday. I feel so lucky that I was able to see it. These boards made my dream come true. :wizard: Being able to share a room with Susan :goodvibes made the trip more affordable. I don't know if I would of done the trip on my own, the single supplement was so expensive.

Our DVD arrived today! I still have to start watching and I think I'd better inform Yvet (she's staying with her mom this week) about it too.
Exited!!!!

Our DVD arrived today! I still have to start watching and I think I'd better inform Yvet (she's staying with her mom this week) about it too.
Exited!!!!

Hi Emiel,

You need to taunt her:banana:

Mark

Becky,

Thanks for taking the time to post these. I don't usually have time to check out you tube, but it looks like I better find some time. You never know who will pop up!

Still no DVD for us! I can't believe the Nether people got theirs and we didn't!!

Hi Becky,

Thanks for posting the links to the videos. They were great!

Bob

You're welcome. We are having way too much fun watching that person's (I think their user name on youtube is DisneyParkVideos) uploads. They have a TON of stuff. Last night we watched "The Walt Disney Story" it was in 3 parts on Youtube. Last week we watched the Disneyland story - that was fun too!

---

Sort of related - I've decided to use our visit to Imagineering as my inspiration for my research plans for school this fall. I'm setting up my plans this summer. So, I've also been having a great time finding related research papers (which would probably be too boring to post here! LOL! :lmao:). But still fun for me. I also had a good email conversation with someone who worked with theme parks (including Disney) in an area I'm interested. Yay! It's coming together.... :)

Hi everyone...

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs,

Mark

Shawn and I are doing pretty well. I am have been feeling depressed lately as I have no Disney trip in the works. We shouldn't have taken the ABD trip, but it was worth being in debt for the next 30 years!! :lmao: I am trying to see if I can squeeze in a 3 or 4 day trip during Jersey Week. Nice to hear from you and hope everyone else on our tour is doing well.

I can't wait to hear about Pete, Walt and Theresa's trip!! How amazing that must have been.

:grouphug:

Hi:wave::wave:

I'm homesick bad time, please y'all take a plane right now and hop over to here!!

Tomorrow we are going to see the Fantasy so if you want to join us you have to come over!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!