A camping board T Shirt?

Its ok...I glide my iron with a manly grip!! ;)

And my iron has a hemi, and flames, suicides on the front and 50s on the rear, 5 spoke Cragar rims, positive traction and dual exhaust!!! Its tough guy he-man kinda iron!!!

Its ok...I glide my iron with a manly grip!! ;)

And my iron has a hemi, and flames, suicides on the front and 50s on the rear, 5 spoke Cragar rims, positive traction and dual exhaust!!! Its tough guy he-man kinda iron!!!

That may be true, but you are still wearing an apron while you are doing it!!!

Man, I wish I had stumbled upon this thread earlier. It's been raining for 2 solid weeks in Tallahassee, FL and this would've been a GREAT rainy day activity for me, dw, and even the kids. But now that the weather cleared up, I have some modifications I need to get done on our pop-up. So much fun, so little time...

We had a customer ask about custom printed thongs for his pool company just the other day!

Ive never heard of this happening....are you keeping the iron in motion, or are you pressing it down in one spot at a time? I glide the iron over the entire transfer for like 40-50 seconds and have never had any real problems. Occassionally, an edge may not adhere well enough, in which case I re-apply the parchment paper and glide over the edges with firm pressure for a few more seconds.

I agree with Rog, you really have to have even pressure. (I cheat and use a heat press) I have used the iron method and know you really have to have a steady hand.

We had a customer ask about custom printed thongs for his pool company just the other day!

I can't say I have had a request for thongs....boxer shorts, yes, underwear, yes, panties, yes, no thongs....:eek:

The things they want printed on there....well, we are not going there either.:eek:

Well I think I have saved just about ALL of the images for t-shirts and we leave for the Fort on Oct. 24.

Hmmmm, work, doctor's appointments, parents visiting for 2 weeks, weekend trip, and also want to make the Mickey Lamp Post and vinyl/magnet decals for camper in that time??:confused3

More Kungaloosh needed!! :stir::drinking1:drinking::tigger:

Theres really no creativity required...just right click the designs you like and save them to your desktop....buy some transfer paper(iron-on paper) thats good for dark fabric from WalMart, Target or any craft store, print it out and iron it on!!! That way you dont have to send any money to anyone...and ya feel like you've done something crafty!!!!!(when really all ya did was print and iron)

What am I doing wrong???? I printed out the tree slice Musket Mickey and it's too large for the paper 8.5 x 11. The image was cut off top and bottom. :eek: I'm so bummed. Today was the day I was finally going to get this project done. :sad2:

Help Me Please.

Hi ROG,
Heard you stopped by to say HI (SIte 361) but I missed you! Maybe next time!

Leyla

What am I doing wrong???? I printed out the tree slice Musket Mickey and it's too large for the paper 8.5 x 11. The image was cut off top and bottom. :eek: I'm so bummed. Today was the day I was finally going to get this project done. :sad2:

Help Me Please.

print it out as a fax, cropped to fit

Has anyone tried putting something up the sleeve on a long-sleeved t-shirt? I'm going to make myself a t-shirt with one of Musket Mickey logs that BigDaddyRog found when cutting down a tree. :confused3 A friend wants a similar shirt but with something up the sleeve. I thought about Mickey heads like clkelley has on her T@B. Any other ideas? Maybe "Long Live Musket Mickey"? Thanks in advance for your input. :idea:

I thing a long stretched out goofy would look cool on the sleeves.

DISNEY WALLPAPER SITE

These are some of my faves from the above link...keep in mind, photo bucket does shrink the pics some, so the original files will be much larger than these posted here. The quality of these are amazing in most cases:

waltmickey1024x768.jpg

wall-e-1920x1200.jpg

the_little_mermaid_1280x1024.jpg

peter-pan-1680x1050.jpg

lady_and_the_tramp_1024x768.jpg

good-vs-evil-1680x1050.jpg

disneyconcert.jpg

disney-villains-wallpaper1680x1050.jpg

cars-1680x1050.jpg

Lightning-McQueen-1680x1050.jpg

Tinker_Bell_Fairies1680x1050.jpg

Could we use these images for a tshirt w/out getting in 'trouble'??

I am some what new to all of this...but LOVE the idea of making my own shirts! Our past July trip i bought disney tshirts for DD & DS for each day we were there....

I was wanting to put a "Mickey Head"(small) on the back of the tshirt and put DD & DS names in the mickey head..in the middle of the shirt up towards the top...where can i find a plain ole mickey head to do that?

Thanks! :goodvibes

If I use dark transfer paper and pick an image that is rather detailed and I don't cut it all out, will the transfer paper that is blank show up on a black t-shirt?

Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter