A camping board T Shirt?

Cheryl....not exactly the same...couldnt figure out what font was used in the original, the star mickey head isnt the same either...but its pretty close.

andrew.jpg

Cheryl....not exactly the same...couldnt figure out what font was used in the original, the star mickey head isnt the same either...but its pretty close.

andrew.jpg

Here is the original...............
but you did a great job with the re-creation!!!!!

Andy.jpg

Just wanted to share pics of my family wearing our Musket Mickey shirts last week to the HDDR. Thanks for BDR for sharing the design and to everyone on here for giving me the idea of making my own shirts. We got tons of comments...

2029856880101147942S600x600Q85.jpg

2500442210101147942S600x600Q85.jpg

WOW......you guys are freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!
they look really good on the pink......man, Im so proud!!!:)

Rog- here is a pic of the boys wearing their Musket Mickey shirts- wasnt able to get a group pic though...

301.jpg

306.jpg

They turned out great and we got a ton of comments about them!!!! Our TiggnTaz shirts got a lot of attention too, but I dont have a pic of those. Thanks again for everything!!!

Those are awesome! I can't believe your 4 guys and my 4 girls were at the Fort, AT THE SAME FREAKIN TIME, all wearing Rog's Musket Mickey shirts, and we didn't run into each other! That place isn't THAT big! WEIRD! Would have loved meeting you guys...maybe next time! :thumbsup2

Those are awesome! I can't believe your 4 guys and my 4 girls were at the Fort, AT THE SAME FREAKIN TIME, all wearing Rog's Musket Mickey shirts, and we didn't run into each other! That place isn't THAT big! WEIRD! Would have loved meeting you guys...maybe next time! :thumbsup2

It is odd- they are all about the same ages too!!!! And with 12 of us there total with the same print shirt on- you'd think we'd see each other!!!! :rotfl2:

We'll be back at the Fort Memorial Day, 4th of July, Halloween and mid-November for my 30th b-day bash..... hopefully we'll get to meet up one of those trips!!!

Lookin good Taz!!!

I made this for Disney4Dan's upcoming cruise door...but I found tht it makes a pretty good t-shirt too.....
cruise.jpg

tcombination.jpg

Need a little help. I love the shirt ideas and I have tried to follow the directions on getting the fonts, but I can not seem to get the waltograph fonts to paste or copy to the fonts folder. What am I doing wrong? I copy and paste, and I have selected the copy this file option and clicked the fonts folder. All with no results. Help!!! Thanks in advance

Where are you copying from? If you are trying to copy from a webpage and paste in the fonts folder, that won't work. You need to download the font to your machine and then move the font file to the fonts folder (just drag it there, no reason to copy and paste).

Thanks for the reply, but I finally got it. I had to use the extract all wizard to move the files. It would not do it any other way.

I put these together for my daughters graduation trip next month... the first one is what you would copy to edit with your own name and characters....
teeshirt.jpg

They chose their favorite Disney romances since they are going as couples....

Simba & Nala
misti.jpg

zakk.jpg

Hercules & Meg
kathy.jpg

chad.jpg

Wall.e & Eve
jenna.jpg

ryan.jpg

I've already ruined a couple of shirts, so I am going to the experts. I keep getting the outline of the iron on the transfers when I am done. I backed the heat down and I am putting the iron on for 20 sec like they suggest. Any advice on what I am doing wrong?

Ive never heard of this happening....are you keeping the iron in motion, or are you pressing it down in one spot at a time? I glide the iron over the entire transfer for like 40-50 seconds and have never had any real problems. Occassionally, an edge may not adhere well enough, in which case I re-apply the parchment paper and glide over the edges with firm pressure for a few more seconds.

Rushing out to buy T-shirts and transfer paper today! This is completely AWESOME! I'm hoping I can find shirts in lime green, but considering that I'm leaving out Monday, I'm not going to be too picky about it. :lmao:

Ive never heard of this happening....are you keeping the iron in motion, or are you pressing it down in one spot at a time? I glide the iron over the entire transfer for like 40-50 seconds and have never had any real problems. Occassionally, an edge may not adhere well enough, in which case I re-apply the parchment paper and glide over the edges with firm pressure for a few more seconds.

HaHa.... you said "glide the iron"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter