A camping board T Shirt?

seabee

<marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin
Ok, I was looking for a Dis T-Shirt to purchase and couldn't find one that would represent our board(camping). So I was thinking of making one, and if anyone else wanted to have it they could upload the design to have one made. I have something started, but I am looking for a saying that I could put on the back. I was trying to think of something that would mean something to the people on the camping board. One option could be just to have the Fort Fiends sign with the LONG LIVE MUSKET MICKEY, or we could have something else. I had origianally put "Livin' The Life Lovin' The Magic". But that really doesn't mean anything to us. So here is what I had for the front. It would be small and just over the left side of your chest.
disboardsTfront-1.jpg

Any ideas would be great. Maybe you think something different should be on the back, maybe just a saying with out a picture. I am going to make one for me to have, and maybe others here would want one, just another way to show you are a member. Plus, I can always use a good T Shirt.:) So here is what I had done for the back, any ideas?

tshirtbackcopy-1.jpg

Seabee...are you planning to heve these screen-printed...or as iron-ons? the reason I ask is because if your planning on doing them as iron ons......any wording will have to be framed some way. In other words....any lettering has to have a background unless the letters are going to be trimmed from the iron-on paper individually(which is a PITA). If you're thinking of screen printing....then none of this is even an issue....and Im sure what ever you decide on will look GREAT!!!!

I have emailed the bitmap of the teeshirt design I made recently to several people, and even printed it up and sent the actual iron-on itself (trimmed, with parchment paper and instructions)to a couple of folks by snailmail who didnt feel like they had the knowledge do to do it themselves. I really think the "Long Live Musket Mickey" slogan is pretty exclusive to DIS Campers.

~~~Edited to add~~~
for a current display of all of my designs to date...go to page 15 of this thread.

Rog, I need to wake up. I wasn't even thinking about that design you had made. Sometimes my mind goes on vacation with out me. I get thinking about stuff and poof, braindead. Sorry about that. I love that design. How is everyone doing it on their shirt, big on the front? back? Thanks for giving me a kick in the pants....every once in a while I need it.
10_1_102v.gif

OMG I am an idiot, I am so sorry nicole, I am so used to jen doing shirts etc, I put her instead of you! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: to you as well. I am more awake now, so hopefully I got this right. IF NOT, it must be just a brain fart.

Sorry
:rotfl2:

OMG I am an idiot, I am so sorry nicole, I am so used to jen doing shirts etc, I put her instead of you! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: to you as well. I am more awake now, so hopefully I got this right. IF NOT, it must be just a brain fart.

Sorry

:rotfl2: That's alright, my brain is fartin right along with yours, cause I went back looking through the threads for something cool Jen made!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I probably shouldn't be allowed to conversate today!

We can both go sit in the corner together. Where did rogs design go?

Weird, I don't know. Rog is messing with us since we are having a hard time today.:lmao: He is trying to make us think we are crazy.:rotfl:

I love the idea of a t-shirt...no matter which resident designer does it :thumbsup2 There are so many creative people here on the board, and I am NOT one of them :rotfl:

Nicole, I really like the green fireworks/mickey idea.

Rog, I need to wake up. I wasn't even thinking about that design you had made. Sometimes my mind goes on vacation with out me. I get thinking about stuff and poof, braindead. Sorry about that. I love that design. How is everyone doing it on their shirt, big on the front? back? Thanks for giving me a kick in the pants....every once in a while I need it.
10_1_102v.gif

Nicole....I wasnt trying to send you a kick in the pants..IM SORRY!!!!:lmao:

I was just giving some pointers.....I think that little mickey fireworks head looks great!!! I may do another shirt with that on the pocket spot and my design on the back.

Here it is John, I removed it earlier because I felt like I was cramping Nicoles thread with it...but if you're looking for it.....
MyFWTee-1.jpg

here it is!!!

Nicole....I wasnt trying to send you a kick in the pants..IM SORRY!!!!:lmao:

I was just giving some pointers.....I think that little mickey fireworks head looks great!!! I may do another shirt with that on the pocket spot and my design on the back.

Here it is John, I removed it earlier because I felt like I was cramping Nicoles thread with it...but if you're looking for it.....

here it is!!!

Very nice Rog :thumbsup2 Have you tried it with a dark green rather than blue ?? Just a thought :)

Rog, when I get a minute, I will upload it to my fort page and shrink it down to put in my avatar or siggy. Cool, thanks man.

Rog, don't ever feel like you are cramping or hijacking my thread. I don't care about that stuff at all. Cramp away!! I didn't feel like you were giving me a kick in the pants either, I was just fooling around. I love colaborating with people on things, and tossing ideas. That's why I started the thread, just through out what I had been messing around with and thought anyone with other ideas could throw them out, and use as many ideas as we could to make a shirt. That way everyone kind of had a hand in it. That might be cool, the fireworks Mickey on the front and your design on the back. I was thinking the same thing.

Shannone, I like the green idea. Ok Rog, get to work...we're waiting to see what it would look like.:rotfl2: Aren't you done yet?;)

Just my .02, I love the fireworks head on the front maybe with our name under it (real name) and rogs thingy on the back with our Dis name. Just an opinion, you know what they say about opinions....

I'm going to attemp the transfers using Rog's design this weekend! :thumbsup2 I really like the circular logo...it reminds me of the old Mickey Mouse Clubhouse logo t's. I plan to place one large logo on the front of the shirts.

Nicole, I really like the firework design for a small logo on the front! Very cool! :goodvibes

Love the Mickey fireworks and Rog's logo. Looks alot like a sticker we had on our pop up years ago.

I have to look at this at home so I can see the pictures. I'm interested though.

I scanned through this thread and the only thing I remember is that Rog and Jen and maybe Nicole got cramps.

Sorry

So does that mean you don't love me anymore?:worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter