A camping board T Shirt?

For THIS July 4th...if anyone needs something......

4th.png

Not really...its just a few buttons on a computer!!! But thanks for the compliment!

What program/programs are you using to design your graphics. I'd love to try my hand at this. Thanks:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

What program/programs are you using to design your graphics. I'd love to try my hand at this. Thanks:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

The best known (and most expensive) are Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. A less expensive alternative (and the one that I use for my web design work) is Xara Xtreme. If you would like a free alternative to try your hand at graphic design, there is an open source application called Inkscape. Have fun!

This is a great thread!

I used the "Long Live Musket Mickey" design that Rog made and ironed it on to the twin sheets that will cover our air mattresses. Then I used the one where Musket Mickey is standing alone (from Sir Claus) and ironed it onto our pillows! It looks SO cute!!

I'll take photos when we get there and post 'em.

Y'all are the BEST! :worship:

I feel bad for not paying much attention to Chip & Dale, being that they are the main characters of the Fort....so......no disrepect intended to Musket Mickey.......

ffcc.jpg

Ah!! Rog that's too cute! I'm going to have to find something to put that on... my husband says no to shirts (which is why I did the sheets and pillowcases). I wonder if I could put that on a dishtowel...

I love how I haven't even gone yet and I'm so determined I'm going to love it that I'm personalizing our "camping linens"!!! :lmao:

Katie......I have NO DOUBT that you will LOVE the Fort.....Ive never met anyone who hasnt!!!

This is probably getting old for you guys...but Iv finally figured out how to get the Mickey to look "carved" as well......

ffccmm.jpg

You guys are so freakin' good at this...

Katie - we are first timers too - and I love your REK reference in your sig - we see him every time we get a chance!

mgsmom-- hooray for us new kids! I'm def a fan of REK and love that song. I thought the quotation fitting for a fun loving wanderer like me! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter