A camping board T Shirt?

I made a big mistake today and was wondering if anyone out there in t-shirt land has any advice for me. I tried to apply an image on the sleeve of a shirt and screwed it up big time. I immediately tried to remove the transfer but was only able to get half of it off. :sad1:

Do any of you have any hints on how I can remove the remainder of the transfer from the shirt? I hate to throw it out.

Thank you.

What were you trying to put on the sleeve? Sleeves are notoriously difficult and take lots of practice to master. I can put vinyl over it in the same color and put the graphic on there for you if you are willing to send it to me. That will save your shirt. Most of the time, however, you won't be able to get it off once it has set.

alright, i have a question. we did the iron ons for halloween and when i washed them the transfers started coming off. i know i didn't iron them very long because the one i did iron longer started to fade from the heat?

so, why did this happen to me? anyone???

Send a message to AuburnJen92....shes got all the info you need.

alright, Rog, whatcha got for Easter? Schaefer is the name for all of us going.

Thanks.

Hi!

Just saw your shirts and loved them! Can you tell me what website you got the designs from?

Thanks!

So I am getting ready to make new camp shirts this year and some people said I should put the design on the back and not the front. Last year we did the front. I was just curious what your opinion is?:)

Of coarse...this is a personal decision....but it seems like its the NEW THING to put a larger design on the back of a shirt, and a small design where a pocket would be on the front!

I especially like that idea of the print on the back in regards to womens t-shirts. :thumbsup2 ****s can throw the whole look off?...Also...it's kind of wierd when people are admiring your shirt..but they're staring at your ****s trying to see exactly what it says. Just a lit-tle awkwarrrd. :rolleyes1

What the heck..you can't say "****"...:confused3

:rotfl: you get the idea! :laughing:

No Phyllis, I don't know what you mean, give us a couple of ideas, don't leave us hanging.:confused3

I am leaning towards trying it on the back. I don't want anyone staring at my *****:rolleyes1.
Hey Rog, have you come up with anymore designs?:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!