Thanks Girls!

We are going on Mariner of the Sea! The thing that sold me about this cruise is that 1)it has an ice skating rink 2)Johnny Rockets(so good) What ship are you going on? I've heard alot of great things about RC.

I'm going on the Mariner too! I've heard great things about her. Their new bedding (they installed it fleet wide) is soooo comfortable too, they had it in June. It feels like a down comforter, it's amazing.

I am so excited about the ice skating rink! They are supposed to have a really good show there I'm excited about seeing. Have you ever cruised before? I can share some pictures from my last cruise when I get a chance if you'd like. It's so fun! Especially if you like to eat;) I seriously don't think I stopped eating for more than 15 minutes besides during sleep lol. Good thing it's after the wedding!

I've cruised once before (on RCCL) and my DF never has either!

I'd love to go on a Disney cruise... right now it's a little expensive for us! lol We're trying to finish up college. Oh and about my PJ, I added the link to my siggy but I'm not sure if it's working. My siggy is just a picture even though when I go in my control panel and view it I see my countdown ticker thing, my PJ link, etc. but it doesn't show up on actual posts. I don't know why. :confused3 Here's the link though: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1529804
Some of it is old and I don't update it as much as I should but I'll try! My wedding is September 1st, 2008.

I'm uploading some pics from the cruise to photobucket tonight and I don't mind sharing. :goodvibes Oh and I will totally plan on gaining like 30 pounds on my cruise! lol There isn't a midnight buffet that I wont be at!!! ;)

Can't wait to hear more! Are you doing any excursions or anything? I've actually never heard of a cruise on the mariner to the virgin islands... what ports of call are there?

Okay I just uploaded my cruise pics and there are like 30.... are you sure you want me to hijack your thread with my cruise pics??? lol ;)

Let me know!!!

Well... DCL is very expensive, but I have an Aunt and Uncle who both work at Disney and get amazing discounts. They called me a couple nights ago to see if I wanted to go on a 7 night cruise in March for $450!!!!! I can't go b/c I am taking too much time off from work for the wedding:sad: Random, but when they blow the horn on the ship it plays "when you wish upon a star"Anyways... I can't wait to see your pics. I am looking at the excursions right now. Too many choices. I am having a hard time picking. Is your cruise the Coco Cay and USVI cruise? Do you have any excursions picked out yet?

That's awesome you get a discount like that!! I am SO jealous! lol I would totally be there in March, I'm actually trying to find a cheap cruise over my Spring break, I think I am just going to wait until like the week before when they are desperate... maybe I'll get lucky. I'm not too far from port canaveral so I could drive. The horn sounds awesome!

My cruise goes to Labadee instead of Coco Cay but I have been to CocoCay and it's amazing! Mine is western caribbean.. it goes to labadee, ochos rios/jamaica, grand cayman islands, and cozumel mexico!

Okay if you're sure, I'll post pics! I warned you though... :lmao:

We booked an Interior room. But, I figure the room doesn't matter that much, and they said that you can always upgrade later. I'm so glad you posted the pics. Its nice to get an idea of what everything looks like. Coco Cay seems like a really nice place! I will be sure to try the coco loco drink! Thanks for all the info!!

You barely spend much time in your room anyways with so much to do, I'm sure it'll be fine. :) Plus like you said, you can always upgrade at the port or maybe you'll get lucky and the "upgrade fairy" will be nice to you! ;)

I'm glad you liked the pics... you will LOVE Coco Cay, it's so relaxing.

I'm heading out the door so I will TTYL! Can't wait to hear about more planning!

That sounds delicious and is making me hungry!! :goodvibes

You better take lots of pictures at your PS!!! Have fun!

Don't worry about the planning session, I thought I was completely unprepared and it wasn't bad at all. I just cut out a few pictures of a couple of things that I liked and they really helped to guide me along. They make sure that you make some decisions while you're there, so believe me it will all work out :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter