Hey Kendra! Love the pictures! They came out great! How was it working with Randy? I'm so excited to meet him. We won't be doing an engagement session so I won't actually get to meet him until my wedding day.

Also I was wondering, did you decided what foods you are going to try during you planning session?

After alot of searching :surfweb: I think I FINALLY found my flowers! Let me know what you think! I will probably have them use similar flowers for the unity candle arrangement, and for my bridesmaids.
Flowers2.jpg

very beautiful. and they are so pretty colors and i loe all the texture. great choice

Ooh Kendra! I like those bags a lot! I'm jealous - I want one ;). I also love the bouquet! Very colorful.

The bags are so cute :goodvibes Buying all the stuff for my welcome bags was one of my favorite things to do so far in my planning, but I had to watch myself because I could have kept buying!

I love your engagement pics! The one of you and your DF facing the water in b&w is my fave. Gorgeous! I love that you are wearing similar clothes too. That's cute. (I'm a Lacoste fan too ;) Love your flowers too. Especially the pink orchids. Beautiful.

Ok..I've scoured your PJ! I love everything you have planned!! I'm using Randy as well :) Our engagement session is on his site (under Meg & DJ). I'm so excited for you!!! :) And the flowers are beautiful!

Well... The honeymoon has been booked!!!:banana: We are going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise! I have been on several cruises, but this will be me and my DF first time on this cruise line. I had such a hard time picking where I wanted to go and how long to go. We were originally going to leave out of Miami the day after the wedding, but we would basically have to get up at the crack of dawn and drive about 4 hrs to make the ship. That is just crazy!! So, we are taking a 7 night crusie out of Port Caniveral to the Virgin Islands. This way we can have a farewell breakfast and get to see everyone before we go. And, when its time to go we can take our sweet time getting there, and just enjoy being married!

Hi! I've picked up bits and pieces of your PJ, sorry I haven't posted yet!

Just wanted to say that you should enjoy your cruise!! We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon as well. :) We are leaving out of Port Canaveral and going to the Western Caribbean. What ship are you going on? I have been on one Royal Caribbean cruise before and it was one of the smallest ships in their fleet and I had an amazing time!!! It was so much fun. I can't even imagine what being on one of the biggest is going to be like...

Can't wait to hear more! :goodvibes

Aww you will love the cruise!!!Have fun and enjoy it!!

Hey Kendra! Glad to hear you got your honeymoon booked. I went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise last year and I had a great time. I'm sure you will too! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter