I am getting my pictures with Randy next Tuesday!!!! We are wearing black polo's and kahki (spelling?) pants then changing into red polos with jeans I am so excited! Let me know how it goes!

I am getting my pictures with Randy next Tuesday!!!! We are wearing black polo's and kahki (spelling?) pants then changing into red polos with jeans I am so excited! Let me know how it goes!

Can't wait to see the pictures...be sure to post a few when you get a chance!

Congrats on receiving your contract! I know what a big deal that is and I'm so happy for you :yay:. I sent mine 2 day UPS also, so don't worry you're not alone. I've enjoyed your reading your PJ and look forward to more!

Congrats on receiving your contract!! I signed and sent mine back within a couple of days because I was impatient. I really want to meet my planner! My co-ordinater said it would take about a week or so before my planner called me, which should be soon :banana:

Congrats on getting your contract!! Be sure to read it carefully... mine had a few little mistakes!

Has Randy posted your engagement pics yet?

:banana: Yay! Congrats! Once I confirmed with my coordinator that she received my contract, she told me my planner would call me within about a week. Exactly a week went by and I got a call from Celeste, who is now my WP. Don't worry, the week will be over before you know it :goodvibes

Well, Today I got a call from my planner! Her name is Jennifer O'leary. I'm a little confused b/c I read on another thread here that someone had her, but she was promoted, and they received a new planner?? Anyways, e-mailed her possible dates for my planning session so I am just waiting to hear back what day it is. It will be in Feb. I guess I have alot of research to do before I go!!! I am still waiting on my pics from Randy, and Friday will be my 3 week mark, so I am praying I will hear something on Friday! Well, That's it for now!

Less than a week until Christmas!! :santa:

Maybe she changed from intimate to custom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter