Aww Kendra! The pix came out great! How long was your session? You guys got a lot of great locations :thumbsup2

I say try all the most expensive food - that's what we did! We are having a brunch, and we already knew what waffles and bacon taste like. We used our tasting session as an excuse to try all the fancy stuff. Definitely ask for the Cinderella's slipper dessert - they bring four in case some of them break in transit, and we got to keep them all!

Seriously, though, try the things you might like that you haven't had before or that you want to taste a certain way. That way you'll know if Disney can really prepare them the way you like. We were actually disappointed in the quality of some of the food we had at the BoardWalk Inn convention center, so I was glad we'd chosen breakfast - no way to screw that up! :rotfl:

I agree with Carrie. Skip the basic things and go for the more expensive things. Some of the things on the menus sound really interesting. Maybe if there is something you're considering having, but not sure of the sauce, etc -I would suggest adding that on.

I'm going to try the fish and DF really wants to try the beef that they have. I believe other brides have gotten to try the sorbet in the ice sculpture, so I'm going to ask for that as well. For the dessert I put the Cinderella slipper :rolleyes1 even though I don't plan on having that.

I'm so jealous we won't be able to make it over for a planning session. You will have to post lots of pictures for us all.

I scheduled my planning session!!! :banana: It is going to be on Feb 8th. The thing that sucks is that our food tasting is at 9:30, then my planning session is at 1:00. So, does anyone have any advice before I go? What to take, what foods to try? I'm trying to work on my questionaire. Half of the questions on there I haven't even thought of yet!! TIA!

Your planning session is on my wedding date! How exciting.

Go for the good food not the basic stuff.

hello
to beign i want to say that the planning session was my favorite planning experience. you feellike a queen. make sure to go prepared for lots of listening and make sure that for the non food part that you have some ducks in a row. such as everyones names, songs, ideas of what you definatly want and dont. where your staying ets ( i ca eloborate if you need) then for floral pictures work wounders. i brought a folder with lots of pics and i brought a folder for me, the florist and the planner so they all knew. also a pic of your dress and moms dresses it helped them.

ok now for the food-it is so fun.
i made sure that the things i knew i wanted i tried. i also made sure to onl try a couple of each course or i would want it all hehe. also if there is a food such as beef as for a couple sauces that was fun. well just relaxand youll hae a great time.

enjoy

My DF and I are having a planning session and tasting in June or July for our November wedding. My DF's son would like to come with us. He is 19 would this be allowed. My dad is up in NY and will not be coming. DF's dad lives in Orlando but I do not think he would want to come with us for the whole session. I would like to take DF's son to the tasting but not sure if this is allowed?

Linda

On our sheet it asks how many will be attending so i dont see why not

Melissa,
I was thinking about crashing your wedding, but that will be right in the middle of our planning session!!:rotfl2:

Haha. Well I already have one crasher, so whats two more :rolleyes1

Good luck for your planning session.

ooooohhhh very cute!!!! :)
Randy did great!

Aw I love them!

And I LOVE that you guys match. We're having ours done when we go down for our site visit in February, and I'm trying to convince DF that we have to match.. or at least coordinate very well... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter