congratulations on your engagement! you're getting married on my mom's birthday! can't wait to read about all your plans!!!

My sister got married in the WP then had her reception in the Whitehall room and patio back in 2000. It was great! You'll have a beautiful wedding :)

I have always dreamed of getting married at Disney. I am so ecstatic to be getting married here. No, really I tell anyone that will listen to me!!!!

Haha I do that too! I swear the ladies at JoAnn's and Michael's already know me as the disney bride that won't shut up!

Congratulations and Welcome! I can't wait to hear more popcorn::

I like it! I actually really like the color that she is wearing, but I can understand wanting something else too.

As you probably know from the title I booked Randy Chapman for my photography! I was planning on going with Disney, but after all of the the great things I heard about Randy, I had to book him! I got really lucky b/c he was booked for my date,but the bride and groom had to change there date for some reason! Also, he is taking our engagement pics in about 2 weeks! I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Randy is great; we just had our engagement pictures with him in September. We had some at the Polynesian and then at Wilderness Lodge. What locations are you going to use?

We had around 2 1/2 hours (but we split time between two resorts.) We went with the Polynesian since we're going to Hawaii for part of our honeymoon :goodvibes

Check out the link to my planning journal in my signature if you want to see some of our pictures. They are on pg. 15 :yay:

I'm glad I could help out. Changing in the bathroom wasn't too bad. Thankfully my mom and dad had just finished lunch at the Polynesian so she was around to help me change in the lobby bathroom ;) Randy was great with the shots. We ended up with over 115 different ones. I used some of them to make a photobook for our guestbook. I look forward to seeing your pictures in a few weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!