• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We are so excited to finally be coming "Home" for our first stay at Copper Creek! We bought in 2018, but have only used our points at stays at the VGF, SS and Poly. But in September we booked a 3 br GV and a studio for a big family vacation!! YEAH!

Please add us to the owner's list!

cgodzyk*February2018*August

We are so excited to finally be coming "Home" for our first stay at Copper Creek! We bought in 2018, but have only used our points at stays at the VGF, SS and Poly. But in September we booked a 3 br GV and a studio for a big family vacation!! YEAH!

Please add us to the owner's list!

cgodzyk*February2018*August

:welcome: Happy you found us! I added you to the Owners List!! Hope you have a great trip!!!

Hi! I’m a new owner and am going home for the first time on Monday. We have a 1br for Jan 4-8 and it will be a mother daughter trip. Is there any chance of requesting double beds instead of a king or is one of us stuck with the pull out bed? Any particular words of wisdom for getting the best room? I want our first trip to WL as CCV owners to be the best possible! Thanks so much!

Hi! I’m a new owner and am going home for the first time on Monday. We have a 1br for Jan 4-8 and it will be a mother daughter trip. Is there any chance of requesting double beds instead of a king or is one of us stuck with the pull out bed? Any particular words of wisdom for getting the best room? I want our first trip to WL as CCV owners to be the best possible! Thanks so much!

Unfortunately, that’s the set up of a one bedroom. I’ll be honest, I slept on the pullout with DD one night, and I thought it was comfortable! I hope you enjoy your first stay there, the Lodge is beautiful!!

A Waitlist for my DSis came through for a CCV studio with a shower in April. I own and love VWL, but the reports on shabbiness bother me, and I am so glad this came through for her.

The refurb for VWL will happen, congrats on your wait-list coming through.

Last edited:

DVC doesn't have a mix of room layouts to request from like the hotel sides often do.

This may be unconstitutional... but does anybody else think the TVs in the Studios are too big? You don't have much room to back away from them and you can't adjust the brightness. They do rather dominate the rooms, when it should be Disney World that you focus on. However, it does mean you can still watch while sat on the throne.

This may be unconstitutional... but does anybody else think the TVs in the Studios are too big? You don't have much room to back away from them and you can't adjust the brightness. They do rather dominate the rooms, when it should be Disney World that you focus on. However, it does mean you can still watch while sat on the throne.

I think the ones in the living areas are good but in the master bedrooms it is a bit overwhelming.

regarding "the best room" at CCV question, IMHO all CCV rooms are nice. For my family, we prefer the 2nd floor because it is on the same level as the lobby. You may prefer a higher floor or a room looking out at the pool. Keep in mind a request is just a request and not guaranteed. Have a lovely trip.

so far I have only stayed in a 2br, thought the TV in the living area was great but the TV in our 2nd bedroom (not the master) always seemed out of focus. Maybe it’s my eyesight lol😂🤣😂

Last edited:
Locked in a trip for Spring Break for 2 days, and unfortunately had to bite the bullet and walk my December reservations (the way rooms are dropping right now in all categories is insane) and there is no way I could have booked both rooms we needed in the 20 seconds they are disappearing in. Hopefully everyone had a great Holiday and 2021 is a better year for travel for all of us!

Locked in a trip for Spring Break for 2 days, and unfortunately had to bite the bullet and walk my December reservations (the way rooms are dropping right now in all categories is insane) and there is no way I could have booked both rooms we needed in the 20 seconds they are disappearing in. Hopefully everyone had a great Holiday and 2021 is a better year for travel for all of us!
We too had to walk to get our December reservation at CCV. The first time we’ve ever had to do that.
I can’t even imagine how hard it would be to try to book 2 rooms.

We too had to walk to get our December reservation at CCV. The first time we’ve ever had to do that.
I can’t even imagine how hard it would be to try to book 2 rooms.

We have a lot of extra points due to canceling everything this past year...going to bring some additional family, and I have been tracking booking for about a week and a half now and its insane how fast they are going. Tried the last few days...finally got a studio yesterday, and got a 2-bedroom today. Now to move them forward to the 9th and hope we don't get blocked by fixed weeks.

We have a lot of extra points due to canceling everything this past year...going to bring some additional family, and I have been tracking booking for about a week and a half now and its insane how fast they are going. Tried the last few days...finally got a studio yesterday, and got a 2-bedroom today. Now to move them forward to the 9th and hope we don't get blocked by fixed weeks.
lol I started tracking booking trends for CCV mid-November. First day I tried to book was the day the whole system went down until about 1 PM, New Year’s Day. Took me a few days to get our room. It’s been crazy 😜
Wishing you continued success with booking. I love bringing family and friends to Disney.

We ended up walking our 2br for early December. Just looked to see if it was necessary and... yep. Only thing available are Cabins. Wish I had enough points for those!

We ended up walking our 2br for early December. Just looked to see if it was necessary and... yep. Only thing available are Cabins. Wish I had enough points for those!
Me too!
maybe one day 🤞
How about the grand Villas? I would love to have enough points to stay in a GV at least once. The GV’s look so awesome when I watch YouTube video tours

Just had our first official stay at Copper Creek as Direct DVC owners :) 12/26-12/30. It was even better than we expected. Resort was decorated extremely well for Christmas! House Keeping was awesome! Resort felt extremely safe and clean. We stayed in a Deluxe Studio with a Walk in shower on the 4th floor that faced Boulder Ridge. Then we transferred to the Beach Club for 3 nights.

The Only negative is I wish Roaring fork had more food options and that Geyser Point was easier to order food from. We waited 30 mins just to order and wait for our Brisket Nachos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter