•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

The boat horns did not seem all that bad to me, however we did not try to sleep in past 8:00. I personally think the horns were worse at the bungalows ( we were right next to the ferry dock), but eventually the horns did not disturb us because we got used to them.

Got here around 10 pm last night. Dropped our stuff and went straight to Geyser Point for dinner, but we didn't know that they stop serving the full menu at 10! They only had 5 things. We got two Cheesy BBQ Briskets with house made chips and Teriyaki Chicken Wings. It wasn't what we wanted but it was so delicious. Pretty small portions but we were starving after a 4.5 hour flight and several hours since lunch.

Roaring Fork took a little longer around 8 am than I expected. They package your order to go which was greatly appreciated. Got to the bus stop at 8:35 and that was good enough for the second bus to Hollywood Studios. However, MMRR was already posted at 90 minutes when we walked up at 9:24! We walked off 60 minutes later. We liked it, but the boys said not worth an hour wait. We won't be back for at least 3 years so it should be old hat by then. We had long, hot, sweaty, hard-to-breathe waits the rest of the day, but we did everything except Tower of Terror and left at 6:30. DS's Mandalorian The Child Magic Band flew off on Slinky Dog Dash which prompted tears. An awesome CM noticed his sadness and offered a complimentary Mickey bar! That really helped. The virtual chat in the MDE app was immediately helpful, gave me the link to submit a lost item report, deactivated his band, and told me to go to our resort front desk to get a replacement solid color band. Ate dinner at Whispering Canyon, which has been a favorite of ours and it didn't disappoint.

Before I forget, we're in 2107, first 1 bedroom to the left out of the lobby, which I think is a fantastic location! We had/have a gecko friend, and saw a white frog on the patio. No view of the pool or lake, but a nice ambiance peering into the lobby. I'll take some pictures and post later.

Sorry didn't mean to write a novel! Let me know if you have any questions. Tomorrow is Magic Kingdom!
Please post pics of your room view!

The boat horns did not seem all that bad to me, however we did not try to sleep in past 8:00. I personally think the horns were worse at the bungalows ( we were right next to the ferry dock), but eventually the horns did not disturb us because we got used to them.
I personally love the sound of the horns! Need me some ASMR horn sounds!

Are there any DVC rooms that are inside the main lobby? That is, ones that overlook the main lobby from the room's front door? We would love to be able to make a request for one of those on our November trip next year.

enhance
enhance

Are there any DVC rooms that are inside the main lobby? That is, ones that overlook the main lobby from the room's front door? We would love to be able to make a request for one of those on our November trip next year.
Yes! That was a very different stay for us- view wasn't the best (front/side of resort) but the little nooks with rocking chairs on upper floors were super neat!

view from one bedroom villa # 7106 (Copper Creek)

Sorry, photo is turned on its side, can't figure out how to change it.

2 questions. Was your room a dedicated 1 bedroom and was it slightly different than a typical 1 bedroom? We stayed directly below by a few floors last year and we had a different sink and the hallway nook was missing. Wondering if it's that way in every one of those rooms.

We also loved stepping out directly into the lobby. Instant Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter