•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Recovering from tibial plateau fracture and wanted to request room nearest check in/lobby. All too familiar with those long hallways at the Boulder Ridge section. What should I request? We are booked with a tub studio

Recovering from tibial plateau fracture and wanted to request room nearest check in/lobby. All too familiar with those long hallways at the Boulder Ridge section. What should I request? We are booked with a tub studio
We often request “near lobby” to hope for a room that opens to it.
Since you have a tub, the closest you could do is an x115 room (alternate studio), or otherwise you will be on the first floor, which isn’t bad especially if you get a room near the elevators. There are exits to the courtyard at both ends of the first floor hallway.

We often request “near lobby” to hope for a room that opens to it.
Since you have a tub, the closest you could do is an x115 room (alternate studio), or otherwise you will be on the first floor, which isn’t bad especially if you get a room near the elevators. There are exits to the courtyard at both ends of the first floor hallway.

Yeah, you've got the idea. I would go with requesting an odd room number, North side, or "main courtyard view" instead of requesting a specific room number or list of numbers. It is always good to say why you want a particular room in case they can't exactly meet your request.

The Geyser erupts on the hour from 7 AM till 10 PM, so it shouldn't be too big of an issue for room 6135. I know someone on here has stayed in it and enjoyed the view. My concern with it is the relatively boring long walk down the hallway, but it isn't that bad. It also does have the enclosed "dormer" balcony, as does any room on the top floor of a given section of the resort. This means all 7th floor rooms have them and 6th floor rooms numbered 6120 and higher have them as well. We had one last trip and didn't mind it at all (we actually might prefer it with the kids since it feels more secure) but some don't like that you can't see through the railing while seated.

Our choice would be to add a "near lobby" request and hope for 4103 or 5103, which have balconies that face Bay Lake and doors that open up right into the lobby. Some don't like the noise from WCC here, but it quiets down by the time we go to bed and the views from both ends of the room are great.

It gives you something to consider and think about before the trip, but any room you wind up with will have something nice about it.

Thank you. I had not even looked at 4103 or 5103, as I did not understand where they are. "Views from both ends of the room are great" sounds wonderful. Are they tub rooms or walk-in shower rooms? Thanks for all your help.

Thank you. I had not even looked at 4103 or 5103, as I did not understand where they are. "Views from both ends of the room are great" sounds wonderful. Are they tub rooms or walk-in shower rooms? Thanks for all your help.
No problem, we love WL and love thinking about it even when we aren’t there. The 4103 and 5103 rooms have walk in showers, and are lock offs with the 1 bedrooms next door. These are referred to as “Bear Face” rooms since their windows make up what looks like the face of a bear when you look at the resort from Bay Lake.

quick question, how is the "plug/usb" situation in the CCV studios? That was the one issue in the BRV we had, no usb's and the few outlets there were some were faulty. Trying to figure out how many "cubes" we need to plug stuff in. thanks!

When we stayed last summer , we stayed in a studio which had a adjoining door to the next room. We were frustrated with the noise levels coming from the next room, so much so we had to complain. Really poor noise insulation , which was such a concern....

Has anyone else experienced this in copper creek?

When we stayed last summer , we stayed in a studio which had a adjoining door to the next room. We were frustrated with the noise levels coming from the next room, so much so we had to complain. Really poor noise insulation , which was such a concern....

Has anyone else experienced this in copper creek?

We did, in January this year. We put the extra pillows from the bed along the bottom of the door and that seemed to take care of the problem.

Hi,
I would love to be added to the owner's list

cherylsmike*April 2019*February

We are new DVC Members and Owner's at CCV as of Tuesday! We already had a trip booked for May but were able to add 1 night at OKW for our first night back to our Happy Place as DVC owners. This has been a dream for years and we are so excited.

Welcome and congratulations.pooh:

Hi,
I would love to be added to the owner's list

cherylsmike*April 2019*February

We are new DVC Members and Owner's at CCV as of Tuesday! We already had a trip booked for May but were able to add 1 night at OKW for our first night back to our Happy Place as DVC owners. This has been a dream for years and we are so excited.

:welcome:and Congrats! So excited for you! Happy to have you as a neighbor! I just added you to the owners list! If you’d like your CCV trip dates added, I’ll be happy to add them to Page 1 as well!

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome:and Congrats! So excited for you! Happy to have you as a neighbor! I just added you to the owners list! If you’d like your CCV trip dates added, I’ll be happy to add them to Page 1 as well!

*WELCOME HOME!*
Thank you! I will be happy to add my CCV trip as soon as I manage to get one :tongue:. I have a waitlist for both studio types at CCV for our December trip. But if we don't get in then I am sure we will eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter