•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

It did! It came yesterday afternoon. We will likely fill it out tomorrow night.

What I find odd is that they already gave me a login and it appears as though I can book rooms.

Shouldn’t they wait until the deal is closed?

That is one of the features for buying direct. You'll be able to book as long as the trip is after estimated close date. They can always cancel the reservation if you back out.

It did! It came yesterday afternoon. We will likely fill it out tomorrow night.

What I find odd is that they already gave me a login and it appears as though I can book rooms.

Shouldn’t they wait until the deal is closed?
No you could have booked rooms by phone the day you gave your deposit. What they do is restrict the reservations to occur after the deal closes though, I think on this front. And you can't book any Disney/Conceirge Collection, transfer to RCI, or do point transfers until after closing.

Ahh. I see. My estimated close date is in July. I’ll book a night in August for my anniversary.

Our use year will be October. Will they let us bank the unused points?

Ahh. I see. My estimated close date is in July. I’ll book a night in August for my anniversary.

Yes, you have until May 31st.

The banking deadline is May 31 for an October UY, so you will need to bank by then. I would also call to schedule your trip in August, they might be able to get you room easier for your "Welcome Home" visit. Whatever you do, do not try and setup a booking or waitlist prior to calling else they can't help. Your guide should be able to help set it up also.

Avid reader of this board, but I don't think I officially requested to be added to the owner's list!

Kerepka625*October 2018*December

My husband and I have one night booked in June this year, trying to add two more.

Big family trip for a week October 4-11th in a 2 bedroom!

Thank you to everyone thus far - you are all a wealth of information and have been invaluable in learning about DVC and planning accordingly.

Avid reader of this board, but I don't think I officially requested to be added to the owner's list!

My husband and I have one night booked in June this year, trying to add two more.

Thank you to everyone thus far - you are all a wealth of information and have been invaluable in learning about DVC and planning accordingly.

:welcome: and Congrats! Sounds like a fun October trip! I hope you can get your additional days for June!! Did you create a waitlist? I’m happy this board has been of help to you! I added you to Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

New contracts aren't bound by banking windows, they allowed me to bank my Dec contract in Sept

Welcome and congratulations.pooh:

New contracts aren't bound by banking windows, they allowed me to bank my Dec contract in Sept
It should be noted you can bank prior to close (at least I was able), and for safety, I would bank prior to the banking window since @Pyotr has access to the points already (this is correct right?). MS might not grant the exception if the ability to do so was well before the banking deadline.

It should be noted you can bank prior to close (at least I was able), and for safety, I would bank prior to the banking window since @Pyotr has access to the points already (this is correct right?). MS might not grant the exception if the ability to do so was well before the banking deadline.

Good point, I too would bank at earliest availability. In my situation I was past my banking window before I even decided to buy, I put down my deposit one day and banked my points and booked my 1st stay the next.

We banked our points already right after we bought, well before closing.

I did the chat feature after the points showed up. We bought in January with a March use year and they banked the 2018 points for us no problem.

@mrsap - As far as Christmas decorations, I believe it is usually decorated the week of Thanksgiving. They were up when we arrived on Thanksgiving this past November. Definitely one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen.

Most of the Disney and DVC resorts are decorated by November 20th or even a little earlier. The goal is to have them all decorated before the weekend before Thanksgiving. We did a tour of all the resorts in Mid November a couple of times. Once when we were staying at AKV-Jambo House we returned to the resort on November 17th after MVMCP and found semi trucks parked outside in the porte cochere and the CM at the front desk was all excited because she was working the night shift and would see the lobby transform. It was pretty special the next morning seeing the Christmas tree and lobby all decorated.

Only 67 days to our first Welcome Home at CC (also own at AKV). Ready to book fastpasses on Easter Sunday, started groceries on Prime Now and suitcases will be coming out soon!

A few questions (1) has CC installed the shampoo/conditioner dispensers yet? (2) have they completely discontinued breakfast at Geyser Point? I visited the hotel a few weeks ago and it wasn’t opened and the menu on the Disney app only shows lunch and dinner now.

I was really looking forward to a breakfast or two there.

You should call member services, they can help make your first trip as owners happen sometimes even if there isn’t availability on the DVC side.
I tried. No luck so far. At this point I am just hoping to be able to get a studio somewhere for our December trip so I will be trying bright and early May 9th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!