Your Top 5 - Rides at Disneyland

My DL favorites are:
  1. Big Thunder
  2. Alice in Wonderland
  3. Haunted Mansion Holiday
  4. Pirates
  5. Space Mountain

In no particular order as I am being indecisive today:
Peter Pan Makes me feel 10 years old again and I love "flying" over London and the mermaid's lagoon.
Storybook Canal Boats Especially at night!
Alice In Wonderland I love those caterpillars!
BTMR It really is the Wildest ride in the West!
Space Mountain Love the new version with the music and the ride vehicles

My favorites are:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean--It's such an amazingly detailed classic and holds so much nostalgia for me.
2. Haunted Mansion--The birthday/ballroom scene always blew me away as a kid. Again, it's in the details.
3. It's a Small World--I just love how much there is too look at. Even if I go on a thousand times, I always find something new.
4. Indiana Jones--I went on this 3 times in one day right after it opened. For those who remember the wait times back then, that says enough. I've never seen so much intricacy in one place. I would love to break down in the drawbridge section just so I could sit there and look around more.
5. Matterhorn--Yes, it hurts. But, it's also a first of its kind and there's something so fun about laughing with all of the people who are shocked by how uncomfortable those last few drops/turns are.

1. BTMRR
2. Pirates
3. Space Mountain
4. Splash Mountain
5. Indy (but Haunted Mansion is a verrrry close #6, and I've yet to see it with the NBC overlay - so it could bump Indy down after our trip next month when I do!)

in no particular order:
Indy
BTMR
small world
pirates
mansion

1. Splash Mountain
2. Pirates
3. Big Thunder Mountain
4. Star Tours
5. Haunted Mansion (original)

This is such a tough choice for me. My son asked me once while in the park to name my top 3 rides. I couldn't do it. Disneyland just has so many rides/ attractions that I love, so it is too hard for me to decide what to leave off the list. Choosing 5 is obviously easier than choosing 3, but it's still not easy.

Here, in no particular order, are my top 5. I think...
1. Pirates
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Splash Mountain
4. Indy
5. Matterhorn (left side). I'm surprised how little Matterhorn has been mentioned in this thread. I know it's a little rough, but it's awesome!

I think this may actually be an impossible question to answer. So, here are some honorable mentions:
Space Mountain
Big Thunder
Disneyland Railroad
All Fantasyland dark rides
Jungle Cruise
Star Tours

Disneyland

1. Pirates
2. Splash
3. Peter
4. Alice
5. Haunted Mansion

DCA (since some have listed)

1. Radiator Springs Racers
2. Goofy's Sky School
3. California Screamin'
4. Ariel
5. Grizzly River Rapids

*Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Soarin' Over California would have made #1 and #3, respectively, but ahem...

My favorites are:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean--It's such an amazingly detailed classic and holds so much nostalgia for me.
2. Haunted Mansion--The birthday/ballroom scene always blew me away as a kid. Again, it's in the details.
3. It's a Small World--I just love how much there is too look at. Even if I go on a thousand times, I always find something new.
4. Indiana Jones--I went on this 3 times in one day right after it opened. For those who remember the wait times back then, that says enough. I've never seen so much intricacy in one place. I would love to break down in the drawbridge section just so I could sit there and look around more.
5. Matterhorn--Yes, it hurts. But, it's also a first of its kind and there's something so fun about laughing with all of the people who are shocked by how uncomfortable those last few drops/turns are.
I've been "evacuated" off of a broken down Indy twice, once just before the boulder drop and once just after. Like you I've always wanted to break down on the bridge.

Hmmm...
In DLR:
BMTRR - especially at NIGHT!
Indy - so much fun!
Star Tours - I love the different endings you can get
Roger Rabbit - makes me laugh hysterically every time
Jungle Cruise - I'm just a punster, love it!

In DCA:
(disclaimer - I haven't ridden GotG or Screams yet)
Racers
Mater - I laughed the whole way through the ride, much to my surprise!
Soarin'
Monsters Inc - so well themed
TSMM - I love the mini games within the ride

We're coming back at Christmas, so maybe GotG will be added to the list. I'll do Screamin' just once for the DD, and we'll see if I like it then.

1. Peter Pan
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
5. Indian Jones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter