Your Top 5 - Rides at Disneyland

What kind of sickos put Mr. Toad's Wild Ride as their favorite? JK!:joker: We only went to Disneyland once while I was growing up. Probably about 10-11 yrs old. Back then you had to use the tickets to get on the rides. Every ticket was precious. I using a ticket to ride Mr. Toad and being so disgusted that I had wasted it when I got off. Now when we go with our kids, they always want to ride Mr. Toad so they can see the disgust surface in me from 40 years earlier. Unfortunately, it has become a family favorite, just not mine.

What kind of sickos put Mr. Toad's Wild Ride as their favorite? JK!:joker: We only went to Disneyland once while I was growing up. Probably about 10-11 yrs old. Back then you had to use the tickets to get on the rides. Every ticket was precious. I using a ticket to ride Mr. Toad and being so disgusted that I had wasted it when I got off. Now when we go with our kids, they always want to ride Mr. Toad so they can see the disgust surface in me from 40 years earlier. Unfortunately, it has become a family favorite, just not mine.
It's probably my DH fave ride because he watched that movie growing up. I am neutral toward it. :P

It was my favorite at WDW before Splash Mountain opened!

Edit: Forgot to mention I was a toddler at that time. :rotfl2:

Last edited:

Since this one got revived over the weekend, figured I'd total it all up again and see where this un-scientific fake-news poll takes us.

1. Pirates - 93 points - still champ!
2. Big Thunder Mt - 74 points - still surprisingly in 2nd place
3. Space Mt - 66 points - moves from fourth to third with more 1st place votes
4. Haunted Mansion - 66 points - tied with Space Mt, but a lot of folks voted the NBC version only
5. Indy - 62 points - moves out of a three way tie with Splash and Star Tours
6. Splash Mt - 58 points - this would probably move to number one if it were 3pm, right?
7. Star Tours - 44 points - top 7

All the rest didn't break 20 points. I'd say looking at these numbers that it's fairly accurate.

1. Peter Pan
2. Pirates
3. Indiana Jones
4. Space Mountain
5. Storybook Land Canal Boats at night time <3

Haunted Mansion (didn't ride it as it was closed but I LOVED it at WDW so can only assume the same at DL)
Indiana Jones
Big Thunder Mountain
Pirates
Peter Pan

There is only ONE ride at Disneyland.

My top 5 favorite attractions are as follows in order of favoriteness

1. Pirates
2. Mansion
3. Indy
4. Big Thunder
5. Jungle Cruise

They are simply the BEST attractions. If you gave me a #6, Splash would make the cut.

1. Star Tours - the queue, the ride. I love this so much.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean- perfect on a hot day.
3. Grizzly River Run
4. California Screaming
5. RSS

When my son was 3 he voted this as his favorite ride. He hadn't been on it since then until this year and now that he's 10 he was pretty disgusted with his 3 year old self! He could not figure out how that could be anyone's favorite!

1-Splash Mountain
2- Peter Pan
3- Indiana Jones
4- Space Mountain
5- Star Tours

I no particular order

Indiana Jones
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Little Mermaid
Hunted Mansion, but only with the overlay...is that what it's called? When it's themed to Nightmare before Christmas.

Indiana Jones
Pirates
Big Thunder
Peter Pan
Haunted Mansion--slightly prefer original version

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter