You have 10 minutes in a WDW park...

I'd walk down main street, soaking up the atmosphere while people watching. I would finish by walking through the castle, magically coming back to reality.

I know that I'm going to absolutely :lovestruc this thread. I like to visualize a walk thru some part of WDW before I head off to dreamland.

Before I read everyone else's response which may take me several nights, I wanted to post mine.

I had a "stop and smell the roses" type trip this last September. I found that I adore the resorts and sometimes as much as the parks. I discovered...

...a spot at the Poly just outside of Captain Cooks where a gentle breeze is rustling the leaves on the trees. I'm enjoying my Dole Whip that I got from the self serve machine inside. From my special spot, thru the flora and fauna all around me, I can see the Poly's volcano pool, just past that I can see Seven Sea's Lagoon, and just past that I can see the spires of Cinderella's Castle. I can hear the ambient music of the Poly, the boat horn's, and the train whistle from the Magic Kingdom. THAT is heaven on earth!

I would be teleported to Aloha Isle to get a Dole Whip and stroll over to Main Street and just grab some curb and look out towards Cinderella Castle and people watch :)

This is easy...

I would ride the PeopleMover until I got zapped back to reality. :thumbsup2

Toss up between TTA and Haunted Mansion. I think TTA would probably win though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter