You have 10 minutes in a WDW park...

I would take a nice 10 minute walk down Main Street USA

I'd grab a cream cheese filled pretzel from that place near Astro Orbiter and then sit on a bench near the castle and soak in the sights and sounds of Main Street and MK.

Amanda

Watch Illuminations with a jelly covered waffle in one hand and a margarita in the other.

I'd also have to ride Soarin and then pop over to Main Street. Even if it was only 10 minutes, it would be amazing!pixiedust:
What about you, Kevin? Obviously you are much closer than most of us, but what would you do?

Right outside the pasterie shop in France Epcot.. sitting on a bench eating a croissant.

At MK, grab a dole whip, then go stand by the hub & eat it while looking at the castle.

My job tends to be loud, fast paced, and hectic. I'm riding Soarin' for 10 minutes!!! What a great stress break that would be!

I would spend 10 minutes looking at the windows on Main St, while watching everyone in a hurry running off to the mountain attractions :goodvibes

It's really hard to choose! Since I can't decide which attraction to visit, I guess I'd opt to spend my ten minutes on main street and in the hub, watching everyone taking in the view of the castle. I'd probably have tears in my eyes...

Walking through the turnstiles at the Magic Kingdom and then through the tunnel onto Main Street and down to the hub...my favorite part of every trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter