You have 10 minutes in a WDW park...

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
You are are work and you are day dreaming about WDW.

You get a 10 minute break and you can wish yourself anywhere in WDW, but 10 minutes later, you have to be back at your desk.

Where would you spend your 10 minutes?

Since I work second shift this would probably work, I'd take my 10 minutes to go to MK and watch the new Memories and You (or whatever it's called) castle show.

Since you said "anywhere,". I'd go backstage to the monorail depot facility and see how they maintain the monorails.

I think I would sit at City Hall when the park opens and watch the people stream in. Of course, coffee (non-WDW) and a cinnamon roll would be required.

IASW!! And then I'd bother everyone at work for the rest of the day by humming the tune over and over...:laughing:

well usually when I'm on break, I go downstairs at MK, get subway, come back up and watch wishes backstage while sitting on a curb. Of course my eyes aren't closed cuz it's actually happening :thumbsup2

So lets pretend for a moment that I live in the cold, snowy, miserable north with no WDW in sight. I'd have to say I'd spend my 10 minutes watching illuminations(13 minutes to be exact).

I would spend my 10 minutes walking through the Utilidors underneath the Magic Kingdom! We were in them with a tour in September, and they were great!

zulemara - "Welcome aboard the ____. The water we're traveling over today is approximately 14 ft deep and home to alligators, water moccasins, and brain sucking bacteria, so stay outta the lakes!"

I know it's been a couple of years since I've been on a Disney boat - has the spiel changed that much?

Tough one. With just 10 minutes, I think I'd ride Everest a few times. Can't beat that view!

I would sit on the high platform of the train station and just look down Main Street USA. Just relaxing and looking at the castle and picking out the people visiting for thier first time. Theyre usually not that hard to pick out.

I'd ride soarin and then since its magic I'd pop to main street and walk around with a plaza ice cream sundae until my 10 minutes was up! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter