You have 10 minutes in a WDW park...

Hmmmm, since this is a wonderful fantasy based idea -----

I would travel back in time as well, and watch another performance of the Tapestry of Nations Parade at EPCOT, let's say around the year 2001.

Can you sing "Wayla" ?

Sitting in the pub at R&C with a pint of Guinness, maybe stroll over to the gazebo and catch some British Invasion.

Relaxing at the Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom watching the entertainment or just people watching. :goodvibes

I'd pick Epcot on a warm autumn (fall ;) ) evening after dusk and before Illuminations is about to start, listening to the music and watching the people strolling around the World Showcase.

Aaaahhhh. Talk about a perfect moment. I second this one.

Eating a Dole Whip and walking around the castle over to Mickey's Philharmagic and then watching that (its a dream right, I can eat my dole whip while watching)!

Leaning on the railing at the boardwalk, looking across the lake at the beach club, with my wife at my side, and a drink of choice in my hand.

Sitting with a hot chocolate on the poly beach whilst watching wishes....hopefully in a hamock.....chillin

I would spend part of my time walking around Mt Gushmore at Blizzard, because I miss working there, then I would pop over and get a my picture taken with Goofy! :goofy:

I'd be in future world walking along listening to the music. To me that music feels like Disney. Of course a mickey head ice cream would be great to go along with it.

The Dole Whip would be for the "ride" back to reality, since I always have snack credits left over, LOL! I would be sure to take a deep breath of the atmosphere before leaving...

Pop into the bakery, get an ice cream sandwich, and stroll along the Main Street/hub area. :cloud9: The ice cream sandwich would most likely last me until I got back to work, and since I teach my students would be a little jealous, but that's ok. :)

I'd definitely have to head over to Soarin' and then if I had time, a lap around the TTA over at the Magic Kingdom

A cool, clear day, with my wife, walking through World Showcase. :goodvibes

Probably the TTA/Peoplemover.

Other choice would maybe be IASW cause that 10 mins would now feel like an hour.;)

First of all, we need to create an invention that would allow us to do this. :thumbsup2:rotfl2: Imagineering needs to get to work! Think of the number APs that WDW could sell! :rotfl:

I would take a break at work, zip into MK, get a Dole Whip, and people watch.

Later,
Dan

I'd take a ride on Splash Mountain and when I came back everyone at work would be wondering how I got wet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter